Sunday, January 11, 2009

2 Whuppins For 2 Brothers!

I can't believe he's making us stand out here like were still little kids!
He knows we hated it when he would make us do this!
Damn that rain feels good on my ass bro!
When do you think he's gonna let us come back in?
He said it was up to us whenever we were ready to get the second part of our whuppins!
Well if we stay out here any longer somebody is gonna see us yo!
My ass is on fire I don't wanna go back in there!
Maybe if we stay out here long enough he won't whup us again?
Yeah right yo...he's in there getting madder every second!
Fuck....he's gonna blister our butts good the second time yo!
Look he's still standing there with the belt in his hand!
Damn I hate that belt!
Let's just go get it over with.
Aiight....you first!

No comments:

Post a Comment