Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Briefs Or Boxers?


Ahhhh the age old question.......I guess it's a matter of taste but I personally like briefs for obvious reasons but I've always found boxers uncomfortable and annoying when I have them on under my jeans. I don't know how you boxer guys do it? Please feel free to respond and make your case! My theory is that Saggers wear those pants down so low because it's more comfortable than having those boxers all bunched up under their pants! Don't get me wrong...I like seeing those saggin boyz with that booty hanging out but which ever kind of underwear you like it doesn't matter because there coming down so I can spank that ass anyway!







5 comments:

  1. Yoh!Eric2 Man! nice photos! I am putting in my vote for briefs! Personally, they are much more comfortable to wear and I like the way they look on other brutha's by fitting snuggly and giving a hint to that nice,round bubblebutt underneath! But like you said,when it comes to giving a brutha a spanking/buttwhupping,it doesn't matter, because in that case they are coming down! However I do like the feel of the cotton of their tighty whitey briefs against the palm of my hand while giving him a short preliminary spanking,before pulling them down and exposing that naked butt to a real buttwhupping/spanking!Some parents also like giving a short preliminary spanking on the seat of your briefs, before having you pull them down and getting your bare azz spanked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta go with the boxer-briefs. The accentuate the curves of a nice ass like nothing else. And a naughty sagger-boi showing off his boxer-briefs is hot, and just begging for a spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not permitted to wear boxers around here. My daddy likes a plump bubble-butt in tighty whitey briefs, or boxer-briefs only. He would agree with Dwayne, that they emphasize my protruding curves, and add a little spice to the bounce and jiggle in my walk to the closet to fetch his belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing better than watching a nice set of cheeks walking around in some nice white briefs then maybe pulling them down for a spanking!

    ReplyDelete