Thursday, October 8, 2009

Shaq's Turn To Get Spanked!

I think Shaq must be a spanko! I don't know how we all missed this one especially after all the Shaq spanking talk lately but here is a clip fro SNL where Tracey Morgan spanks a very large Shaq for coming home late! OTK style....kinda! It's hilarious when he tries to lay over his dad's lap! I brought back memories of dad giving you a spank with every word as he's yelling at you! He looks kind of young in this clip and I'm not sure what year it was but it is now one of my favorite SNL moments! I'll apologize for the annoying commercial they put before it but what can ya do? It's free! I hope you all enjoy!

Here's the link to the last Shaq post. http://blackmalebuttwhuppin.blogspot.com/2009/10/shaq-attack.html

3 comments:

  1. LOL!Eric2,Man! I laughed til I cried when I watched that video you posted of Shaq being given an OTK spanking.It was even funnier when he had to put his head in his dad's lap or had his huge ass rocked and cradled like a baby while his dad sang him to sleep! There was something touching about it too! It was also touching how as big as he was, he still loved and respected his dad to the point of letting him spank his hug azz and then let his dad hold his huge body as hs dad rocked him to sleep!Heck! I'd still like to give his hug butt an OTK bare azz buttwhupping, as big as he is! The bigger the butt to whup the better! Who knows, Shaq might be an undercover spanko like you said and may have enjoyed being across another smaller man's lap,and the SNL actor,Tracy Morgan may have secretly enjoyed having Shaq over his knee, getting to rub on that huge butt of his and having that huge butt pressing against his lap while he cradled and rocked Shaq and then sang Shaq to sleep,I know that I would have!!!Wouldn't You??? Thanks for the video, Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Tracey Morgan and Shaq both enjoyed that sketch! Yeah he has probably been the biggest man in the room his whole life so maybe part of him would like to be the little boy getting a good spanking or whuppin from a older man on his butt! I also thought it was sweet the way he got across his dads lap even though he could of easily overpowered him.....most sons do have that kind of respect for their dads! LOL..."Are you crying?" yes dad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think Shaq needs this on a regular basis. :)
    Pete ugatz9@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete