Sunday, October 4, 2009

Shaq Attack!

Now I know alot of you are lining up wanting to give me a good birthday spanking but here is the mother of all birthday spankings! I have to thank Ayejay for letting me know about this video. Can you even imagine going over Shaq's lap for a spanking? Even though it was a fun light hearted radio stunt it still made me think of what it would be like getting a spanking by him! I don't know if he's a spanker in real life or not but I do know he has a few boys and he seemed to know what he's doing in that vid......hmmmmm? His hand covered that guys entire butt! If I ever ended up bare ass over Shaq's knee and he didn't hold back I'm sure I wouldn't be sitting for quite awhile and I know some crying would be involved as well! I wonder what it it feels like being known as the guy who got spanked by Shaq? Next time there is a radio contest like that...Somebody call me!

5 comments:

  1. hot, i'd love a real spanking from Shaq! Pete

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Eric2! Thanks for posting the video! Yeah,Shaq has huge hands, I'd pity his sons when he gave them OTK buttwhuppings.I'd take an OTK buttwhupping from Shaq,but turnabout is fair play,you know! After my butt cooled off and healed from the buttwhupping I got from him, I'd like him to volunteer to go across my knee!(As big as he is,he'd probably break my knee,but that's okay!)I'd have a spanking party just for Shaq, I'd call it"Take a Whack at Shaq!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....I would love to ssee you try to get Shaq across your knee! I would love to see you pull his pants down and bare his butt for a spanking even more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm 56,REALITY does break in after all these years,i've had many,many young,older black bulls,i'm hot blonde,so,naturally we often sexually collide,always enjoy their true virility,without false "macho"bullshit.just as the blacks here,were bread for virility,how ironic,the "master" race bred by racist slave owners.paddling,spankings ingrained by perhaps 400yrs,all my bulls are fiercely paddled,and love it,vices versus,their the best butt whippers,they really know their craft

    ReplyDelete
  5. another thing,their sexuality also threatens GAY racist men.i always got such muscular,handsome bulls,and yet some "friends",or others at those times when i was in my berlin party nightclub world"73-80",gays often said shit like "oh,i'm not prejudiced,just don't find them attractive",THAT'S LIKE SAYING I LOVE "VANILLA" ICE CREAM,BUT THAT "CHOCOLATE" I HATE.if they only knew the explosive,man pleasers these sex dynamo's can be,they'd get the best fuckings of their life,idiots

    ReplyDelete