Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm The Dad Today!

Me and my partner Jason have a little role playing game we play out a few times a week. It involves our spanking fetish or should I say ass whuppin fetish! I guess you can call it foreplay but it has gotten more intense each time we play it! I usually play the dad and he plays my son who is coming home late from school or from a night out with his friends. It starts out with me waiting for him out in front of the house. Hey dad, he says to me as he comes up the walk as if nothings wrong.....don't hey dad me boy! What time did i tell you to be home? A.....six o'clock but I....I, before he says another word I tell him this is the third time this week you've come home late and I think I need drive a good lesson home on your behind right now son! Yo dad please....not a whuppin....I'm to old for that! To old my ass.....get your butt in the house and up to your room and get ready! He knows better to argue or it's just gonna be worse on him! I watch his full ass bounce as he goes up the steps to get ready for his butt whuppin! The more we play this game I've learned that it's better to make him wait for me. I make him wait for it at least ten or fifteen minutes before I go up stairs. I know from experience now that it gets me and him even more aroused than usual! I am usually rock hard as I enter the bedroom and there he is.....butt naked on the bed with his head down and his beautiful black ass sticking up in the air waiting for my belt! Sometimes I just wanna jump right on it but then I calm down and do what needs to be done first!
Son....I've told you several times what time I want you home and for some reason you can't seem to make it home when I tell you so now I'm gonna teach you a lesson you won't forget for a long time! Look at me when I'm talking to you.....Y..Yes Sir he says as he raises his head to look me in the eyes. As he is watching me I reach down and slowly undo my belt and pull it through the loops and double it over! I walk behind him and I tell him to stick that big behind up so I can get at it better and then without warning I lay the first lick onto his ass.....WHAP! Dead center across both cheeks! WHAP, THWACK! Ahhhh...he starts to moan as the pain from the belt sinks into those nice thick cheeks! WHAP, WHAP, THWACK! Daddy....plaese I'm sorry I won't be late again! THWACK, THWACK! Ahhhhh....he is really squirming around now and I tell him that after this whuppin I know he won't be late again! I give him another serious lick right below his cheeks ...WHAP! Noooo...pleeaaase! He almost makes a move to cover his ass with his hands be he knows better than that! WHAP, THWACK, THWACK! Are you learning your lesson son I ask him? Yes daddy...Please no more....Please! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! I'll let you know when you have had enough! THWACK! He is nearly jumping off the bed at this point so I know he's getting close to his limit so I give four final licks from the top of his ass to just below his ass cheeks! WHAP, THWACK, THWACK, WHAP! Dadddyyyy! he screams as he falls flat onto the bed squirming and crying just like a little boy would after his daddy just finished lighting up that ass! I go around to the front of him and lift up his head by his chin and tell him that he can expect the same if he's not home when I tell him to! He watches me as I put my belt back on and leave the room. At this point I leave him there to calm down before I go back in just as butt naked as he is and take that sore red ass again....but not with a belt this time! Later that night after as I'm rubbing his still hot and sore bottom I tell him the I wanna be his bad little boy next time! He says ok and tells me to make sure I'm not late coming home tomorrow! Yes daddy, I tell him as we fall asleep in each others arms.

4 comments:

  1. so are those real pictures of you and your partner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot. Good job Eric. (Something tells me that you are probably late coming home the next day. LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks....and i'll come home very late! Maybe I can talk my way out of it!

    ReplyDelete