Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Random Acts Of Spanking!

Here are some video clips that were sent to me by some friends of BMBW. It seems that spanking that ass is on everybodys mind these days! The first one gets his butt beat by a book wielding friend! The second clip looks like someone lost a dare and has to get his butt whupped with his friends belt out back in the woods! The third is of a lady cab driver whuppin a Marines butt with a belt and she really lets him have it but him and his buddy seem to really be having a great time!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know about the second one, but the other two are sexy! Also go on youtube and search "Uriel gets spanked."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- these are all great Eric. They all seem to prove the simple fact that -- spankings hurt,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree but I think the one of the guy getting hit with the book might of been a little over the top but I'm sure he felt it!

    ReplyDelete