Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Sexy Follow Up!

Remember this sexy photo of a young brutha clad in knee and elbow pads and not much else? He was the Spankable Butt of the Month #2 for 2010. http://blackmalebuttwhuppin.blogspot.com/2010/01/spankable-butt-of-week-2.html

I stumbled upon a few more photos of him and I'd thought I'd share them with you! Damn....the one where he is on the swing almost gave me a heart attack! If there is a heaven that's what I wanna see when I get there....and Barry to of course! I swear his photos just screams "Spank Me!"

3 comments:

  1. LOL....Your gonna have to fight me for him Dwayne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this Boy! He is a total Turn On! I would Give and Pay him whatever he asks for one Night with his Sweet Brown Frane ! Feel Me! Holla at Your Boy! ONE

    ReplyDelete