Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Exam

Every time you go out for a team in high school you have to go through a standard physical and our coach does a very thorough job! He brings in five at a time and has us strip down and then does the usual weight check and height but the problem is that I got my butt whupped by my dad last night and everybody will be seeing my blistered ass! Being a senior and a star on the football team I can't think of anything worse than having everyone know I still get my ass whupped be my dad! I got there a little early and asked coach if I could have my physical alone and with a great deal of embarrassment I told him why! He didn't say anything for a minute and then agreed to giving me one alone. I stripped down and waited there shivering in that cold exam room until the Coach came in......whew he said, your dad really did do a number on your behind didn't he? If I could of sunk through the floor I would of! Yes Coach I said.....he wore me out good! I stood there shivering and very self aware of my nakedness and red blistered behind while the Coach administered he rest of my physical including something I hadn't expected.....he said he needed to take my temperature and he had to do it rectally.....I didn't remember having to do this before in any of my physicals but i just wanted to get it over with and said ok. He had me lay face down on the exam table with my still sore bottom on full display just like it had been a few hours ago when my dad was taking his belt to it! I heard my coach getting the thermometer ready and if I hadn't been embarrassed enough he asked me to reach back an pull my cheeks apart for him! God this is so embarrassing I said to myself as I felt that cold glass tube being inserted into my tight hole! it felt weird at first but then I got used to it. While I was waiting for this whole humiliating ordeal to be over he started asking me why I was punished. I told him that I was supposed to do some stuff around the house but I forgot and even when my dad gave me more time to do it I still didn't get it done and so that's why he whupped me. I laid there with that damn thing sticking out of my ass and waited for the Coach to say something and he finally told me he was glad that there are still fathers out there who care enough to give there boys a good butt whuppin when they need it! He pulled the thermometer for my ass and slapped my butt and said I could get up and get dressed! Owww....Coach damn, I screamed! My butt was still very sore from last night....he laughed and said he was sorry but I think he did it on purpose! After I finished dressing from the physical I thanked him for letting me do it in private even though it was still very embarrassing! he told me that once upon a time he would see red butts running around his locker room on a daily basis...especially after report card day but these days you don't see it much at all. He said that parents today are afraid they might get arrested for abuse and things like that! I told the coach that I thought I was the only one in my class that still gets it but I never thought of it as abuse. I'm glad you feel that way the Coach told me because I know that all I have to do is pick up the phone and call you dad if you start to slack off in practice or class!

No comments:

Post a Comment