Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Pledge Week

The last test for the new pledges is to be stripped naked in front of all your frat brothers and recite the the frats creed in it's entirety with out messing up!
Ok Pledge.....that was your first ten licks of the paddle for not reciting the fraternity creed correctly....are you ready to try again?
Yes frat brother Johnson!
I believe in my Fraternity.
I believe in the friendships formed
in the springtime of my youth.
I......I believe in.....
Damn....I'm sorry Frat brother Johnson!

Ok Pledge that's another ten!

You have up to five tries and by that time your ass is gonna be on fire! If you haven't recited it correctly by the fifth time it all starts again tomorrow! Do you wanna quit?

No Frat brother johnson!

Ok then......get ready!

WHACK! Thank you brother......May I have another!

3 comments:

  1. My college roommate pledged a black fraternity (Sigma) and your description Eric is dead on. The fraternity didn't have a house, so he would come home late after a night "on the line" and his ass had been tore up (paddled on the bare ass just like in the photo). And he had the sexiest bubble-butt that I am sure received a lot of attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm actually on that same phase wanting to pledge a fraternity. i guess to find out if this is true all i have to do is pledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man I wish I could of seen some of these frat moments! I hope your rubbed some cream on those cheeks Dwayne! I know there are some sore pledge butts all over the country! Good luck to all you pledges out there!

    ReplyDelete