Sunday, July 11, 2010

Spankable Butt Of The Week #24

Ok....I can't say that I'm a soccer fan in the slightest but I know the World Cup is almost over so I thought I'd do a post for them today! I just love the way this young man is laying across that giant soccer ball cushion with his pants down around his ankles! It looks like that sweet brown butt of his is going to get a good whuppin for getting a red card in the big game! His Coach might do the honors and whup his butt in front of the whole team or maybe each of his teammates will take turns roasting his big butt! Better yet his Coach will bring his Dad into the lockeroom and let him do the honors! There's nothing more embarrassing than getting a bare ass butt whuppin in front of your teammates and coach. Then after it's over and your crying like a baby your dad tells you in front of everybody that your getting another whuppin when he gets you home!
Below are some questionable soccer photos that have a story of there own!

Ow....come on coach....my butts still sore from yesterday!

Damn.....I won't be sitting on the bench today!
A mid-air spank!
He just can't help himself from smacking that ass.......who could!
Face Plant!

No comments:

Post a Comment