Thursday, July 15, 2010

Whuppin My Little Bro's Ass!

I'm letting you stay rent free at my place little bro and I only asked you to do one thing today and you didn't do it! When I left this morning I asked you to skim the leaves out of the pool but for some reason you decided to just lay around all day instead...... so now I'm gonna let my belt do the talking just like dad used to do to us! Now get up and bend over that lounge chair! I gonna whup your ass good! Don't give me that look.......You know you can leave when ever you want but while your here your ass is mine! So you have a choice......pack your stuff or bend over and take your ass whuppin! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! This is gonna be alot worse than one of dads whuppins....I promise you and while were here we need to talk about all your laundry laying all over the place and my phone bill! I don't think your gonna sitting any time soon little bro!

5 comments:

  1. The older brother is FINE. Wow. And it looks like he knows how to apply that belt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice use of my photos. My fans loved it on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well i hope you didn't mind....you have the best butt on the web!

    ReplyDelete