Monday, April 25, 2011

4 Cousins

I thought it would be great to go stay with my 3 cousins for the summer and escape my dad's weekly ass whuppins but I found out that my uncle whups his boys pretty regular and told me as soon as I got there that I wasn't exempt from the strap just because I was a guest! Well it seems my cousins were always getting into trouble and unfortunately for me I was always with them when it happened! I was always the last to get the strap so I got to watch each of them lay across the bed and take 30 licks each before it was my turn. My ass was on fire by the tenth lick and I was crying my eyes out just like they were by number 30! My uncle hits a little harder than my dad and he seems to aim for the lower ass and upper thighs....Damn the shit stings! I know it's just a matter of time before we end up doing something stupid and wind up butt naked in his bedroom waiting on another round of whuppins! Despite those butt whuppins I still had fun that summer and grew closer with my cousins. I guess getting a bare butt whuppin with each other bonds you together. I was often referred to as the fourth brother by them. It's been awhile since I've seen them so maybe it's time for a reunion....I can't wait to bring up some of those old sore butt memories with them!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Brothers bonding,
    being beaten on their bare buttocks
    cherished cousins.

    ReplyDelete