Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tony's Cell Phone Whuppin

Dre: Hey man , where you at?

Tony: I'm at home yo...

Dre: Well I'm on my way to the park...you coming?

Tony: Naw man....my dads trippin again....you know.

Dre: Oh shit yo.....don't tell me your getting that ass whupped again?

Tony: Yup!Dre: Damn T....you get that ass tore up every week yo.....I think you like it...ha ha ha!

Tony: Fuck you man...I don't enjoy this shit at all yo! (do I)?

Dre: Will you be coming out after?

Tony: You know my dad yo...I doubt it!

Dre: So how are you getting it this time?

Tony: The same way as last time....laying across my bed butt naked yo!

Dre: Damn (I wish I could see that) That's messed up!

Tony: It's aiight man...I can handle it!

Dre: I know you can man....Just ask him to give you a little extra so you can come out after.

Tony: Fuck you man..ha, ha....why don't you come over and take it for me?

Dre: Naw T my ass is to tender for that yo....I'd be cryin like a bitch...ha, ha!

Tony:Well I don't cry yo.....I just take it like a man!

Dre: Stop lying you know you be cryin!

Tony: You wanna bet?

Dre: How will I know if you cried or not? Can I come watch? Ha, ha! (Oh please)

Tony: I'll keep my phone on and put it under my the sheet....you just gotta be quiet yo!

Dre: (damn) You serious T?

Tony: Yeah....$50 bucks yo!

Dre: aiight

Tony: yo I here him coming....I'm putting the phone down now.

Dre: Aiight man (oh shit is this happening?)

The whuppin
Anthony.....what did I tell you before about drinking my beer? Not to Sir. Thats right son and now you know why I'm gonna whup your ass then! Yes Sir! Tony heard his dad taking off his thick black belt....he doesn't even bother to turn around and watch because he knows whats coming. On the phone Dre stopped dead in his tracks and could hear the metal buckle and the swoosh of him taking it off! Whap, Whap, Whap! Ahhhhh....Dre could hear Tony yell as his dad laid into his ass! Whap, Thwack, Thwack Whap! Ahhh...I'm Sorry dad...Please! For some reason his dad was laying it on harder than usual and Tony could feel the difference in his welted cheeks! Whap, Whap thwack! Tears were already pouring down Tony's face....he didn't expect to do this at all but dad wasn't messin around this time! He figured it would be the usual 20 licks and that would be it! D....Dad..I'm sorry....Please I won't drink your beer please...Whap, YOUR, Whap DAMN, Whap, RIGHT, Whap YOU, Whap, WON'T, Thwack! That last one caught him right below his cheeks....right on that crease! Whhhhaaaaaaa! Tony's dad knew what he was doing.....he knew his boy's butt and how to get his message across! Tony was openly crying now and knew he just lost that $50 bucks but he would give a $100 if dad would just stop! Dre was hard as a rock as he listened to his boi getting a serious bare ass whuppin from his dad.....he knew he won the bet but now felt a little bad for T! After 10 more licks his dad stopped and watched his crying boy squirm and try to rub the fire out of his ass! What he didn't tell his son was that he heard the conversation he had with Tre and thought if he was gonna bet his ass he might as well make him earn it! He left his boy there to cry it out and to get back to his phone call.
Dre: T....Tony, Tony....you there?

Tony: Y...Yeah man.

Dre: Damn man...you aiight?

Tony: Man....did you enjoy the show?

Dre: (Hell Yeah) naw man....that was messed up t!

Tony: I didn't think it was gonna be like that yo...dad was seriously mad!

Dre: Yeah, I could tell.

Tony: I guess I owe you some money...

Dre: Don't worry about it yo

Tony: I don't think I'll be coming out man.

Dre: Aiight man, it's kewl....I'll catch up with you tomorrow!

Tony: Aiight....Beep.

Dre headed back home, not just because Tony wasn't coming to the park but to get rid of his throbbing dick that he had from listening to that belt tearing into his best friends ass! He always secretly enjoyed hearing about Tony's butt whuppins but this was on a whole different level. He looked down at his phone as he walked home and wondered if that new app he downloaded that recorded your phone conversations had worked!

5 comments:

  1. Eric, this hits at all levels. Unbelievably good. Your stories just keep getting better, and this one just took the top spot as my favorite. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent story, creatively written.

    Great work!

    Spank on,
    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dwayne & Dave! I just wish I could hear that phone conversation myself...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that was a interesting story we need more storys like 4real I agree w/ you eric I would have loved to hear that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every now and then I'll get a story from a bruther telling me about getting that butt tore up but they are very rare!

    ReplyDelete