Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Wall

I know I'm in trouble when dad tells me to go wait by the wall. It's a big cinder block wall in our backyard that Dad gives us our whuppins on. If he says "Wait at the wall" you better be butt naked with your hands on top of your head or on the wall when he gets there or else it means a longer session with his belt! I forgot to take my hat off this time and it cost my ass 10 extra licks on top of how ever mant lick decides to give me! I know all my neighbors and friends heard me getting my ass beat but it's not the first time or the last time they're gonna hear it! Dad doesnt give out whuppins for no reason...you have to really mess up to get one like this and I did mess up and I'm gonna remember this for a long time....so will my ass!



3 comments:

  1. The stripes make this a super hot essay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At that age, it's about time for you to tell (yes even your) dad to lick yo arrogant Black ass.

    ReplyDelete