Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mirror, Mirror!

There seems to be a never ending supply of cell phone booty shots from around the web these days or just a regular camera shots in a mirror to show off a booty that he knows looks good! Here are a few I collected recently of which all look like they could use a trip across someones lap!





Below: Damn I wish I could see the rest of that ass!



Below: Careful man....Apples trackin that ass!


I'm not sure if this sexy thing below was Latino or Asian but it doesn't matter because that ass it just too perfect! That booty had me hypnotized for a long time until i snapped out of it and decided to post it! I'm this close to putting it up for spankable butt of the week! What do you all think? Damn, maybe I should of named the blog "Mocha & Latte Male Butt Whuppin" so I could include all our Asian and Latino brutha's!.....Hmmmmm?

14 comments:

  1. Nice spankable booties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beauuuutiful booties

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn what a plump bum has the guy of the iPhone. Que culaso!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric, have to agree with you on the final pic. Whether that man is Latino or Asian, those buns are perfect. And I bet that they shine up nice and red during a spanking, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEA ERIC THOSE ARE SOME NICE BUTT PICS ALL OF THEM PROBABLY NEED SOME ATTENTION ARE THERE ANY EXTRA STRAPS AVAILABLE LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. add my azz to the list jleejmac

      Delete
  6. "Geez, I hope Dad doesn't mind me borrowing his iPhone to take a few pix...He'll never find out anyway..." ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dave......you know dad "ALWAYS" finds out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last is Latin and lucious,
    an awesome Asian
    a fabulous Filipino
    all 3 in one
    beautiful bum

    ReplyDelete
  9. How many are beautiful Blatinos with big buttocks?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wanna fuck the second dude raw & fill him with my hot cum

    ReplyDelete
  11. magnificent, marvelous all
    but especially the last.

    ReplyDelete