Sunday, April 29, 2012

2 Million - Thank You!

I've been so busy I didn't even notice the counter rolling over 2 million hits! I'd like to thank everyone who follows the blog and forum for all the comments and e-mail I get everyday! It's hard to believe there have been over 1300 posts since the begining of the blog! I guess theres still alot of spanking going on out there and I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing alot more!  I thought I'd share these photos of our #1 spankee who is now doing alot of the spanking, Barry! This is a few shots of Barry getting the cane from an unreleased video shoot that Dr. Skelps was kind enough to give me.  From what I hear it was a pretty real session as you can tell from the stripes on his beautiful bottom! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Thanks again to you all!








8 comments:

  1. Barry's unbelieveably
    beauuuuuuuuuutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2,000,000+. Not bad for the best blog on the internet. Eric, thanks for all your hard work. I hope you are having as much fun putting this together as I have checking it out everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes he is!

    Thanks Robert and I do enjoy it I just wish I could devote more time to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eric just putting this out there do you realize that NO ONE has ever put together a realistic spanking site starring masculine black males. Now that you have taken the time to put this blog out here and its extremely hot dont you agree that this should be next. I enjoy the stories etc but damn its about time. I am not racist but I get freaking tired of seeing all these videos with nothing but caucasian models day after day after day after day. You at least realized this when you put together the blog i am really ready for this to be discussed. Can you just imagine how hot and off the hook that site would be it has never been done before.

      Delete
  4. I hear ya and yes it is time to see some more black spanking videos! There are more these day than there used to be but I do wish there were more. I'll do what I can to help that happen! You would have to find a good director and some really great and sexy bruthas that are willing to have that ass spanked!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this awesome spanktastic blog and congrats on the 2m mark!! :-) :-)

    Dave
    spanking4men

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for filling this niche! It's quite hot. ;-)
    www.blackwrestling.com

    ReplyDelete