Sunday, April 8, 2012

The Big Boyz OTK Club!

Once a month we all get together for an all night spanking party! Were all big boys of at least 250lbs or more. there is about twelve of us at the moment. When everyone is there we strip down bare ass naked and begin. We don't use anything but our bare hands on each others butts and with some of these guys that's enough! There are no private spanking rooms....all spankings are done in front of everyone else. It's a large room with plenty of straight back chairs and sofas! The spankings are very real....no holding back and I can tell you that these guys have some really big calloused hands! The first round isn't finished until everyone gets spanked over everyone else's lap! It's a matter of pride to see who can make someone cry out first! Soon the whole room is nothing but the sound of some big butts getting spanked! After about 10 minutes we all switch partners.....by the end we are all pretty sore. The last thing we do is pick a name out of a hat and that person will be spanked for the rest of the night by whoever picked the name! So there will be six really sore behinds going home tonight! Whenever we get a new member the whole night is dedicated to blistering his butt! It's kind of an initiation of sorts....I remember mine! The new guy takes a turn over every members lap until the spankers hand can't take any more and then it's over the next guys lap! I've never seen anyone get through it without breaking down...it usually happens on the third or fourth guy! Yeah I love our little club and I'm looking forward to next month!









9 comments:

  1. This story has series written all over it. Made me hard just thinking about the possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like CMO's idea. i'd give a lot to be in a group like that with any of these men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just might have to add a few new members!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could smell this booties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, now this story is just too damn hot! Please sign me up for this club!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear ya Robert.....that would be a hot club!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is hot enough for encore or monthly updates!! Don't match the description but would love to be a fly on the wall!! How about a video of some of the night's festivities?? More!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My face should be between their butt cheeks HOT HOT HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. pics 5, 6 and 7 r my ideal chunky melon buns. love to sniff their sweaty ass cracks. they'd have power over me

    ReplyDelete