Sunday, April 8, 2012

My Wicked Cousins

Every year since I was 10 my mom and dad would ship me off to my aunt and uncles place in the country every summer while they went on vacation and enjoyed themselves! Don't get me wrong....I liked my aunt and uncle but my Uncle James can be pretty strict but no more than my own dad....it was my asshole cousins that were the problem and constantly getting me into trouble. It didn't matter where you were either.....outside, in the shed or even in the living room in front of everybody if you had a whuppin coming you were gonna get it! I didn't have any siblings so when I would get a lickin at home it would just be me and my dad in my room. My uncle would make you take your pants and underwear all the way off for a whuppin! I got it over the end of the couch while my cousins watched and laughed. I got to see them get it a few times but it seemed that I was getting it alot more! The last one I got was out in one of the fields because I forgot to close one of the gates that my idiot cousins told me to leave open. I tried to argue that they told me to leave it open but they all were against me!  My youngest cousin Teddy asked his dad if I was gonna get a whuppin with a big ass smile on his face! The answer was yes and I had to drop my pants and underwear in front of them all and bend over the fence.

I knew my cousins were enjoying my embarrassing situation! I was still trying to argue my way out of it but I heard my uncle taking off his thick leather belt I knew it was gonna happen! Whap, Whap, Whap, Thwack....ahhhhhh.....Pleeeeease Uncle! It was everything I could do to hold onto the fence! I know from experience that it will be over sooner if you stay in position. WHAP, Thwack, Thwack! Tears were running down my face as he laid that belt into my tender ass.....I was begging him to stop but I knew he wouldn't! I tried not to cry out loud but I couldn't help it and I knew my cousins would let me know how I was acting during my whuppin! Whap, Whap, Whap! Ahhhhh....he laid a couple on my thighs....Uncle James...Please I'm sorry! I didn't realize that he had stopped and was putting on his belt because I was to busy blubbering like a baby! It felt like I took a hundred licks but it was actually only ten. He made me go into the living room and put my nose into the corner for 2 hours as he did after every whuppin! My cousins were soon hovering around me checking out my blistered ass yelling and laughing at me! They would slap it and pinch my ass as they taunted me. Hey crybaby....did it hurt? Did the big city boy get a spanking? I just kept my face in the corner and tried to ignore them. I heard them say how easy it is to get me into trouble and how much there gonna enjoy watching me get it again and again all summer long!  

2 comments:

  1. Now that ass need a whuppin. And a tongue licing to make it better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you want i can comfort you.

    ReplyDelete