Monday, April 23, 2012

Making It Worse!

Get your butt up to your room and get ready!

That's what your dad told you to do.....it means get them clothes off and get ready for a good butt whuppin! You strip yourself buck naked and for some reason you lock the door and lay down on your bed.

Why is this door locked? knock, knock, knock!

Your dads been pounding on your bedroom door for ten minutes now and you know you got an ass whuppin coming! You can hear the buckle from his belt dangling in his hand as he is screaming at you through the door!

"Boy.....you better open up this door.....your just makin it worse on yourself!"

You know your gonna have to open it up eventually but for some reason you just lay there thinking about how much that belt is gonna sting as it's tearing up your butt! If you would of just let him in the first time he knocked it would of been over by now but now you've dug yourself in really deep!

"I'm gonna whup your ass so bad you won't be sitting down for the next two weeks boy!"

The tears are already flowing and you realize theres no way out....you know you have to let him in and you know your gonna get a serious whuppin and you know you deserve it!




16 comments:

  1. Thats added fuel to the fire so when I get in that room he is gonna wish he wasn't naked when I'm done he will never touch a door knob again

    ReplyDelete
  2. fuel to the fire in the fat fanny
    whamy after whamy after whamy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is almost like when those bad boys run away before their spanking, knowing full well that sooner or later they will have to come home and face dad and his belt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. productive process
    plenty of pain
    firey fanny
    glowing globes
    warm rump

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a retard, and the reason I don't read this blog anymore.

      Delete
  5. Why bc of the guy with the poems

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well don't leave the blog bc of that

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shake it, shake it
    The ketchup bottle
    None'll come
    Then a lot'tl.

    Burma Shave......

    Poems are not bad.... Burma Shave generated a lot of business from their famous poetic freeway signs......

    ReplyDelete
  8. The poems are just fine with me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Eric. I held back on my poetry out of consideration for you.
    I do not want to hurt your fine work. Thanks again for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep on doing your thing man.....If I held back I would of never got this blog started!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are doing an outstanding job with the blog I'm on it everyday ready to find bad boys who need me to whup their butts & see the new posts I'm a huge fan ! Ps making my rounds I love don't forget that one

    ReplyDelete