Sunday, March 8, 2009

Didn't I Tell You.....

Damon!
My Dad's voice startled me out of a deep sleep....what? Oh hi Dad....whats up? I had fallen asleep on the lawn chair in the backyard and lost all track of time. I was supposed to be trimming the hedges like he asked me to do for like the 5th time, but I figured I could do it a little later but I guess I waited a little to long! Dad looked real mad! Damon...how many times have I asked you to get these hedges trimmed? Didn't I tell you I wanted it done before I got home tonight? I...I was gonna do it but I dozed off and.....He cut me off and told me to wait right where I was.
Oh shit....I thought to myself! I started to see where this might be heading but he wouldn't do that...it'd been to long and I'm alot older now...no way I thought, but I was wrong! My Dad appeared coming back out of the patio doors with a doubled over belt in his hand! I jumped up and started to plead with him...Dad...you cant be serious....I said I was sorry....I'll do it now.....please I'm to old for the belt Dad! Ya know son, that's what I thought......but I see I was wrong about that. I've let you go for to long now without a good whuppin and I think it's time we started up again! I knew from the tone of his voice that he was serious and it was gonna happen no matter what I said! Ok Dad I said and started to head for the door when he stopped me and asked where i was going. I looked at him for a second....you said I was gonna get the belt right? Yeah but we can take care of that right here and now! What...no way dad people can hear let's just do this inside...please! Get your behind down on that lawn chair right now! Since I had been just lounging around all day I was only dressed in a pair of tight fitting shorts that didn't leave much to the imagination so I figured there was no need to remove them...or so I hoped, but as soon as I laid face down on the chair I felt my Dad's hands grabbing the waistband of my shorts and pulled them all the way to my knees....Dad I yelled. Boy it isn't anything I havn't seen before! It had been almost two years since he has seen my bare, brown butt and I was truly embarrassed to be in this position with my butt sticking up and knowing he was gonna whup my ass good. I was hoping that none of the neighborhood kids were out playing but I could hear them in the distance and I knew they were gonna hear this and I'll be the talk of the street for the foreseeable future! Dad didn't waste any time and laid right into me! He whupped my ass long and hard but I took the first ten strokes without making a sound and then I just couldn't hold it in any more......I started the whole I'm sorry routine and then came the shameful begging and pleading until I finally just laid there crying harder than I have in a long time!
When he finished my ass was on fire and it felt like it was twice it's normal size! I could hear some kids right on the other side of the hedge laughing! My dad told me to get up and start trimming those hedges before it gets to dark unless I wanted another taste of the belt. Yes sir I said. He told me when i was done were gonna have a long talk and there are gonna be some major changes around here from now on!

3 comments:

  1. Like that position! THe upward tilt of the boi's torso makes that azz curve so nicely - just ready for the strap. Mmmmm, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. This story hits home. I will never forget being 12 or 13 years old kickin it with my friends on the back porch. I said something lippy to my mother and unfortunately dad heard it. My smart mouth with my mother was becoming an issue. Pops called me inside, and I saw him removing his belt from his waist -- and next thing I knew he was marching me to my bedroom. A few minutes later my friends heard my ass getting "tore up" in a big way. After words i did not go outside, but my father told them to get home. I don't think I ever lived that down. Luckily I saw or heard a couple of them get that ass whupped also. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think alot of us can relate to your story Dwayne! I might have to do a story along those lines with Dwayne as the main character!!!

    ReplyDelete