Monday, March 30, 2009

I'll Be Home Soon......

He sounded pretty mad when he called you from work and told you to prepare to have your butt blistered when he got home! You have less than a hour before he walks through that door and whups your behind for cutting out of class!

You try and think of some sort of lame excuse to get out of your punishment but you know it's not gonna work....just take what you got coming and get it over with! You remember the last time you got it you couldn't sit for days! You hear his car pull up and you feel sick to his stomach......why do I do this stupid stuff....he always finds out....Damn! Your sitting on the couch as he walks through the door. You try and mumble something about how sorry you are but he cuts you off and tells you to get ready! You know the drill...you've done this many times before! You get up and peel your shorts down below your butt and lay across the couch. You watch him take off his shirt ...Damn he's big! You know he would never seriously hurt his baby boy but someone forgot to tell your ass! He pulls his belt out of it's loops and you watch him double it over.
Before he starts on your butt he gives you a long speech about school and responsiblity...ect...ect! And then Whap! Ahhh...you grab on to the pillow (like that's gonna help) and then another,,,THWACK! Damn he's not playing around...WHAP! THWACK! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP!
You immediately start begging and pleading but it's no use...he takes that thick leather belt to your bare ass for at least twenty minutes and the whole time he's yelling at you! In no time your ass is red and welted by your Daddy's belt! When he's finished your a crying, blubbering little boy again! He tells you to get to your room for the rest of the night! You slowly pull your pants up over your blistered butt and tell him your sorry....he accepts your apology and gives you a hug and a firm slap on your ass and sends you up stairs.....you start crying again from the slap to your butt and run up to your room where you cry yourself to sleep.

Your lay there crying, more from the embarrassment of still getting spanked in high school and having to bare your ass for it. You swear to yourself that your gonna do better from now on so you won't have to go through this again but you and every other boy out there knows that thoughts of being good only lasts as long as your butt is sore!

6 comments:

  1. Your final comment rang some bells ...
    "Your lay there crying, more from the embarrassment of still getting spanked in high school and having to bare your ass for it."

    I left school aged 15 and went over a year without any physical punishment. Then I started going off the rails (pretty innocent by today's standard). I was totally mortified one night returning home to find dad had acquired a cane and I had to bare my arse for an introduction. I was so angry I wanted to leave home but had nowhere to go. I stayed at home, the cane hung behind the back door and I got my bare arse thrashed just about every week until I turned 18.

    Can sympathise with lads in that situation - but on the other hand my dad making sure I had a well-caned arse kept me from being a total dlinquent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Oh and by the way. I think this is a fascinating blog. Great job you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great comments Andi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it just me or does the cute boy clutching the pillow look a little bit like Barry at first glance? I'll take pillow-boy as my appetizer, then Barry as the main course ;).

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL....I might be subconciously be picking boys that look like Barry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Again, another great dad who knows that his son is never too old to get spanked. If he was embarassed laying across the couch, he was lucky his dad didn't bend him over his knee. Jack

    ReplyDelete