Monday, March 9, 2009

My Drunk Son

Damn that boy will never learn! I was laying in bed when I heard him come through the door. He was making alot of noise and I could tell that he must have been pretty drunk. He was knocking things over and and singing to himself....he did that when he was drunk! My son is 22 years old and lives at home with me. He has no curfew but I told him that he had to be more responsible with the alcohol be fore it got out of hand! I heard him stumbling around in his room and then it got real quiet. I rolled over and went back to sleep and decided to deal with him in the morning. The next morning I woke up about 7:oo and headed down stairs picking up the things he knocked over as I went. I saw one of my favorite picture frames in pieces on the floor that had a picture of me and his mother before she passed and I was fuming! I went up stairs and entered his room....which was a mess as usual and there he was butt naked passed out on the bed....I'm not even sure how he got himself undressed. I decided I would take his belt out of his pants and sit in the chair near his bed so the first thing he sees when he wakes up will be me holding a belt that I was gonna whup him with! As I watched him sleeping I remembered how many times I whupped that brown butt and how many times he promised to be good! I smiled to myself and said....he will never forget the whuppin I'm gonna give him today!

1 comment:

  1. Your stories are just right on point. The whuppin that boy gets when he wakes up just might prevent a DUI arrest in the future, lol. Get him daddy.

    ReplyDelete