Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Waiting On The Whuppin

Your Dad told you that you were gonna get a good butt whuppin tonight after dinner and he said he wanted you in your room on the bed with your butt sticking up when he got there!

For some reason you decided not to take your underwear off hoping he would at least let you keep your dignity but deep down you knew better.A soon as he entered the room he saw that you still had your drawz on and told you to reach back and peel them down for your whuppin.....he told you that you knew better than to leave them on so your gonna get a few extra for that mistake!As soon as they were off and your bare ass was on display you head him unbuckling his belt and pulling it through the loops of his pants!
You turn your head and watch your Dad double the belt over like you've seen him do so many times before. You close your eyes and wait for the sting of the belt on your unprotected ass!After 30 good swings of the belt your ass is welted and on fire....this is usually what he gives you for your punishment but after that he lays on a extra ten for not having your drawz off when he came in! You were screaming and begging by the time he was finished and promised to be good just like you always do but you know it will be a matter of time until he is taking his belt to your ass again!
You cry your self to sleep in the same position you got your ass whupped in.....your gonna have to sleep on your stomach for a few day not to mention that you won't be sitting comfortably for awhile either!

6 comments:

  1. Great site and the captions or perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE! Been hella busy and not in front of my 'puter nearly enough, but I always appreciate and get off on the captions as well as the hawt pics that you post, Eric2. Nice brown bootys need the strap to add colour and tautness to that buttflesh. MMM, yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great comments....glad your enjoying the blog! I'll keep'um cumming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric, as usual these are some hot pix. Strange, but I had an experience very similar to this once. I was in trouble and I knew my dad was gonna tear my butt up. When he got a hold of me, he took me into my room and laid me across the bed. Off came the belt. He started whuppin me on my behind, but I still had my jeans and shorts on. I couldn't figure out if he had suddenly decided to give me a break or what? But, I wasn't complaining. After about 10 good licks with the belt, my dad finally realized that he was in such a hurry to spank me that he forgot to make me pull my pants down. At that point, I could almost hear him chuckle to himself. He then told me to get up and drop my pants and be quick about it. I thought maybe I had gotten away easy. Unfortunately for my ass, dad picked up right where he left off. I felt that one for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Robert...well it seemed like you almost got away with it....but you know you were not gonna get away without dropping those drawz! I can't even remember a whuppin not being on the bare butt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're right about that, Eric. Sometime my mom would just swing her hand at me without much preparation. But, I knew when my dad decided to get involved and take some action that my pants were coming off and my ass was going feel it.

    ReplyDelete