Monday, August 29, 2011

Bondage Tales 2

Wow....I have to say that was the worst black on black spanking video ever.....and that's saying alot since I think only 5 have been made ever! There were several scenes and this was the last one. I think the budget was a dollar....maybe two but I kept telling myself that it might get better....nope! The scene is about a guy wanting the mechanic to fix his car right because they screwed it up the first time but the mechanic tells him if you don't have your receipt we can't help you! (This goes on for ten minutes I swear!) Anyway.... the mechanic has had enough and bends the customer over his desk for a "spanking" if you want to call it that, first over his pants and then finally bare ass! I would of been just as happy if they would of just cut right to the spanking part! The guy doing the spanking starts doing that karate type of spanking where he just skims that ass......at least that's what he does when he's not looking at the camera! The customer keeps asking him to do it harder ....ya know like a love tap...LOL Well I guess I can't complain to much.....it is what it is!

7 comments:

  1. wats the video called

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bondage Tales 2, find it on spanking.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't remember this one but it seems like it's similar to many black on black spanking scenes. It's as if the directors of these videos had a competition over who could create the most fake looking spanking scenes. Maybe the director from Bondage Tales 2 won.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe someone will make a good one soon! Dwayne! I have another one I need to post but I think it's part of the Black Spank Master series. I'll try to get it up today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i dont have a credit card, can u post the vid please

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm, Black on black spanking it seems like they're not enjoying the moment. Aren't they?
    lol..

    Best regards,
    subshop/Bondage Gear

    ReplyDelete