Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Community Service Review!

I give " Community Service" two cheeks up! Great acting, good storyline and alot of spanking....most of which was delivered by Barry! I've seen Barry spanked alot over the years but he gives a few good firm spankings to those naughty buns! David takes a particularly harsh strapping in the opening of the video and I don't think he sat down for a few days after that! Barry gives three OTK spankings and Damien receives a good caning to finish up the video. Over all it was a very good production and I thank Dr. Skelps, Barry and Stingpictures.tv for putting it out! Now I'll wait for the sequel!

6 comments:

  1. common those vids have to be bought before watching cant you upload them here on ur blog..that woul dbe more convineient

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL........no, I don't think they would be to happy if I did that, in the past I have up loaded older clips as well as YouTube videos on my blog. Sometimes if the movie has a preview clip I'll post them as well. I have the ability to do it but I won't. There are tons of blogs and website that do what your asking but you will have to do some detective work to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It only costs £6.95 for God's sake! That's $11.25. For five spankings and some great acting. It's a rare spanking film that sells more than 300 copies. There are bandwidth costs, billing costs, host site costs. Not to mention a decent actor's fee for each scene. The camera doesn't buy itself, the tape, the mic. Editing software. Everyone's time in putting it all together. These movies barely break even and some people wnat them for free. Trust me, the first time I find one of my films being stolen or shared illegally is the last one I'll ever make

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey doctor -- this new video is outstanding; as was your prior video -- A Bad Day for Barry. And I agree, the price is a real bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well its basically because most of the videos are all white and thats the truth. Keep making good movies and people will buy. Look at spanking central his prices are outrageous. Also if you e mail him concerning his lack of ethnicity he gets extremely angry and its ridiculous. Like who do you think you are for asking.

    ReplyDelete