Sunday, August 7, 2011

Texting While Driving

Damn....I know I didn't have a choice, I was gonna have to tell my dad about the ticket I got today! I was texting when I ran a stop sign and it just so happens that a cop was at the intersection and saw what happened! It was only a hundred dollar fine but this is one of my dads pet peeves! I've only had my licence for about two months and I know dads gonna punish me some how I just hope it's not the way he used too! It's been almost two years since he took his belt to my ass and I hoped that it was the last time!
Well.....when I got home I found my dad up in his bedroom and handed him the ticket. I figured if I just came out and told him the truth instead of hiding it from him (which I thought about alot) it would earn me a few brownie points and maybe save my ass.....WRONG!
I could tell right away that he was upset with me but he wasn't saying anything...that made me a little nervous! Finally he looked at me and said these exact words....I want your phone, I want your licence, I want your pants and underwear off and I want your belt....now!
I guess I was in shock not quite believing what I just heard him say.....I was standing there looking at him when he asked me what I was waiting for? I snapped out of my fog and reached into my pocket and handed him my phone and then I got my wallet out and gave him my licence.......my ticket to freedom is what it really was! He took them both and put them in his pockets and turned back to me with that what are you waiting for look!
D...dad...please, I know your mad but I'm to old for this....I'm not a little kid anymore!
Boy if you don't get those pants off I'll give you a whuppin every day for the next month! I knew he wasn't kidding around so I quickly took off my shoes and pants and hesitated a little before I took down my briefs.
Son if you want your mom and sister to hear this you better get them off so we can get this over with before they get home!
This was gonna be painful and embarrassing enough without them hearing this so I pulled my briefs down and off exposing myself to my dad for the first time in about a year and a half. I don't know why but I instinctively covered my privates not realizing that I should of been protecting my ass instead! I laid myself across the bed like so many times before but this was different...I thought that I would never be in this position again but here I was!
Thwack.....ahhhh.....Whap...Ahhhhh! Dad wasn't waisting any time...he was full force right from the start! Thwack.....Whap! I could feel the tears well up and I was trying my best to stay still but dad was giving my skinny yellow but the beating of a lifetime! After about ten minute of dad whuppin my ass and him yelling I was just about at my breaking point of running out the of the room....he stopped. I was openly crying and telling him I was sorry about getting the ticket and texting. After a few minutes he helped me up and told me that he was sorry he had to do that but he thought I needed to realize how dangerous it was to text while driving. He told me to pick up my clothes and go to my room. I did and he gave me a slap on my sore ass as I left the room. I must have cried for an hour on and off after my whuppin basically from the pain but even more from the embarrassment of the whole thing. He later told me that I could have my phone back in two weeks after my grounding was over but I wasn't getting my licence back for two months. I nearly broke down again when he told me that but I guess I deserved it.

5 comments:

  1. Another great story; and since I was almost side-swiped yesterday by someone who was on the cell phone while driving, I am all for the punishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it was a little bit of my own guilt that wrote this story.....I have a bad habit of doing that when I drive! But I have heard alot of storys of teens getting into some serious accidents because of these phones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Eric,
    I like your blog and your stories a lot! They bring back fond but painful memories of living at home where both my parents used the belt on my brother, sister and me. I can't tell you how many times I have been in the same position as the guy in the pic, waitng in my room for mom or dad to come. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tyrone.....Thanks and I'm glad your enjoying the blog. I think weve all been in some of these position more than we would of liked to be! I agree with ya though Tyrone....I still think one of the worst feelings is to know your going to get it and just waiting in your room.....now thats torture!

    ReplyDelete