Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Why Do We Bring Him?

God Damn Marvin! Just hit the ball already! I swear every time we bring him it's like this!
Ha. ha , ha....Yo I know man but he's getting better!
Better maybe but it still takes him 20 minutes to hit the ball! Remind me again why we took up this sport?
To relax us....oh and to be like Tiger.
Yeah well I don't think it's working and it's not going to well for Tiger these days! Joe I swear I'm gonna whup his butt right here!
Look Joe....he's your son....can't you do something about it!
Ok fellas....I think we might have to administer some old fashioned incentives to hurry his game along! When we get home your all welcome to come over and help me spank some sense into his bottom!
Damn....sounds good to me! I say we do it right here!
Dad....did you say something?
I'll tell you later son!

No comments:

Post a Comment