Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm Starting To Like It!

About an hour ago my dad gave me my third bare butt spanking this month! It wasn't that long ago that I  hated being across his knee yelling and crying like a baby but something has happened in the last year or so where I find myself almost enjoying the feeling of the heat in my ass after it was over more and more and looking I started looking forward to it. It still hurts just as much as it always did but the longer my spankings go on the more excited I get! I always stand in front of my mirror after my spankings and look at my red sore butt with my dad's hand prints still on it and I rub the sting out of it! 
He keeps telling me how I'm getting way to old to still be getting my butt spanked but he says he'll keep doing it as long as I need it! I seem to be intentionally getting myself into trouble and disobeying him just so he would whup my butt again! I realize that this is a little weird for a teenage brutha wanting to be spanked but I do so I started looking into it online and found some stuff about spanking and found a few spanking sites and photos of other bad boys getting there butts spanked and strapped! I started to wonder if any of my friends get still spanked at home. I had no idea that there were so many people into this! I read a few stories about dads taking the strap and belts to there boys butt till they couldn't sit down! Damn I nearly shot my load just thinking about it.....my dad has never hit me with his belt but I started to wonder what I would have to do to earn a whuppin like the ones in these stories! Maybe I might leave my computer on to this b.m.b.w. site I found the next time he comes into my room just to see what happens!

10 comments:

  1. I had uncles with authority over me and averaged
    a bare azzed spanking a week from one or the other of them, or one of their friends. My butt was always warm from a recent spanking

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you got caught whacking off young man, I bet Dad would take the belt to your butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....with a family full of Uncles who would spank your butt as easily as he would spank his own boys I'll bet your butt was alway on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope he would have sense enough to lock the door LS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great story and scenario Eric. Damn, you are good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great story line... it reminds me of my own step-dad growing up, who continued to spank me and lay on the belt long after the probably should and quit doin it... but I never protested... at least not enough to make him stop.

    I didn't realize it at the time... but I used to get in to a lot of trouble... breaking my curfew, skipping school, because I knew I was gonna get the belt for it. It was until I was older that I realized consciously that I needed regular discipline. I will always remember those punishments at the hand of my step-father!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think many boys intentionally get into trouble knowing full well what will happen when they get home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who's the Model in the Picture above I would like to see some Video's of these Spankings for purchase some where.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could tell you who it was.....I get photos from all over the internet and it's rare that I have the models name.

    ReplyDelete