Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Wet Whuppin!

I was just chillaxin in my room after school, staying out of trouble (for once) when I saw my dad walk by my bedroom door with his belt doubled over in his hand!  Damn I was usually on the receiving end of that belt but this time it looked like it was my older brother David who was gonna be it's victim!

A cruel smile came over my face because I knew he was in the shower and when my dad is in an ass whuppin mood it doesn't matter where you are or who's around! I haven't heard Dave get a whuppin in a long time.....since he graduated.  I just figured he graduated from dad's butt whuppins to but I guess I was wrong! I heard the bathroom door open and the shower curtain being pulled back and I heard David yelling! HEY...WHAT ARE YOU DOING? NO DAD...NO!  WHAP, WHAP, THWACK! I didn't have a front row seat but I guessed that dad pulled him out f the shower and was whuppin his wet, brown behind! He left the bathroom door open just enough to hear what was going on!

WHAP, THWACK, WHAP!  OWWWW...DAD...What did I do? WHAP, THWACK! I heard his yells turn into sobs and soon after he was in a full on crying mode! WHAP, THWACK, WHAP! I don't know exactly what David did but I heard dad yell something about drinking and lying and that under his roof thing...that's all I could make out but I still was enjoying the show anyway! I realized it was over and quickly got up and closed my door because as we all know butt whuppins are contagious so I didn't want to give him any reason to come into my room after all that! I heard him walk by my room and go downstairs so I peeked out my door and saw David coming out of the bathroom still soaking wet and crying.


I could see his red striped ass as he walked down the hall into his room! Damn...his ass was red and welted from the top of his ass down to his thighs! I know that had to hurt...especially soaking wet! I don't know why I enjoyed hearing him getting his butt whupped so much...maybe it was because I was glad it wasn't me for once. I'll go down to his room later and tease his a little bit but I'll have to be careful....dad's still on the prowl!

5 comments:

  1. OUCH man! That belt look wicked mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that's the worse kind of whuppin that u can get one of the most painful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would've been cracking up if it was my older bro coming outta the shower with red stripes on his naked ass lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Shhhh, don't let dad hear you laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember I got the extension cord in the tub. butt ass naked with welts all over. GOOD TIMES!

    ReplyDelete