Sunday, January 1, 2012

The SBOTY Winners Of 2011

#1
Well of course it had to end in a tie....but since Barry was one of the two I decided to put him first...(wink)! What can you say about Barry that I haven't already said? Stayed tuned all you Barry lovers out there....theres more to come!  Just sheer perfection!

 I wish I knew the name of the other winner because we need to see more of that butt! He has such a great profile and a butt that I would love to use my paddle on! There were a total of 131 votes and these are the results. I'll post the top ten and then I'll put all the results at the end of the post....Thanks again to everyone !




#2
This smooth sexy well oiled ass was first for awhile and slipped just a little at the end but what a thrill it would be to see that laid out in front of you!


#3
This was one of my favorites of the year...his pose seems to suggest that he has a serious whuppin coming or maybe he is waiting his turn while his brother gets it first....so many stories in one photo!



#4
There was a tie for 4th as well This is a beautiful photograph with this young man in that classic waiting for dad position!

This was one of the last entries for 2011 and it was obviously a favorite! What a beautiful body with a soaking wet bottom that 's gonna have a serious sting when his fathers belt hits it!


#5
This is another beautiful and classic photo of a body and booty that won't quit! Like I said before there are no losers in this poll....I would spank them all equally!


Here are the results...



5 comments: