Sunday, January 8, 2012

Making My Rounds Pt. 2

My second stop of the night was with this young thug called Trae....he lived just outside of town with his parents in a pretty nice neighborhood. I've been out to his place twice before to collect my money and he has always had it ready for me but last week he wasn't home so he's got an ass whuppin coming regardless if he has the money or not! They seemed to be pretty well off  which made me wonder why he needed the money but I don't ask to many questions.....if he wants it then I'll provide it for him and the consequences that go along with it.

 I rang the bell and after a few seconds a boy who could of been Trae's younger twin answered the door....he looked to be about 11 or 12 years old. Hey little man, is Trae home?  Uh...yeah he's in his room....who are you? I told him that I was just a friend and I have some business to talk to him about, do you mind if I go up and see him? Uh...ok. I walked past him and into the house...he's up stairs in his room.....I'll go get him! No ...that's ok I'll go up. I headed up the stairs and found his room and walked in and saw Trae sitting in front of his computer. He didn't notice me at first but I could tell he was checking out something naughty on the screen and had his hand down his shorts!

 Hello Trae! Shit.....oh man it's you...I didn't hear you come in! I could tell he was a little surprised and embarrassed about my intrusion into his private moment but that just made it a little more fun....at least for me! Hey man...I...I got your money right here....hold up! He went over and got a envelope out from between a few book on the shelf and gave it to me.  There ya go man....were all good right? I counted it and it was all there. Only one more payment to go Trae and you will be all paid off....he started to smile when I said that but I quickly followed up with,  but we need to settle things from last week! His smile went away quickly and he started to explain why he wasn't here last week and that his dad took them all out of town....blah, blah, blah! I stopped him by putting my hand up and said.....Trae, I'm sure there is a reason that you missed your payment last week but that doesn't matter to me.....I have rules about these payments that I explained to you and consequences when you miss them! I saw that look on his face a hundred times from everyone I've dealt with over the years. Hey come on man...you can't be serious about that....I figured you just said that to scare me! No Trae....I'm going to whup your bare behind right here and now for missing last weeks payment! I could see him trying to say something but he couldn't....Trae, are your parents home? N...no they went out tonight but my little brother is here...you can't do it while he's here! Why not,  I asked? Because he's gonna hear it and he'll tell!  Well then why don't we just ask him....whats his name?  Uh.....Calvin, wait.....ask him what?

  I went and opened his bedroom door and called for Calvin. He came into the bedroom wondering what was going on with me and his big brother. Hi Calvin......like I told you I have some business with your older brother and he didn't do what he was supposed to do but now I have to punish him for that. Clavin just stood there looking from me to Trae and back again with a confused look on his face.....which was priceless! Punish him...you mean like spank him? Yes Calvin but not a regular spanking....it's gonna be a whuppin with my belt but Trae is worried that you might tell your mom and dad on him. No...no I wouldn't tell! I could see the joy in his face when I told him about what was gonna happen....he had a smile on his face a mile wide but it faded and he asked if I was gonna hurt him real bad? I could see his concern for his brother just as much as I could see his pleasure in watching his big brother get whupped! Only his butt Calvin....he giggled a little and promised not to tell. Ok then Trae....I want you to take those shorts off and lay down on your bed! He was only wearing some long basketball shorts anyway so he would be butt naked for this! I turned and told Calvin to sit down in the computer chair and be quite until it was over.....he nodded his head and sat down with his eyes glued to his now naked brother! Hey man....I don't want him watching this....it's gonna be embarrassing enough! Trae...unless you want me to come back tomorrow for another whuppin you better get your ass across that bed NOW!

Trae placed himself on his bed face down with his head pressed into the pillow and waited.  I took my time taking off my thick leather belt....making sure he heard the clank of the buckle and each time it went through the belt loops on mt jeans! I picked this one out especially for Trae...a nice worn black leather beauty that works miracles on a bad boys butt! I would occasionally glance over at Calvin but I think he was in some kind of trance....a hour a go he was watching cartoons and now he was watching his big bro laying across his bed butt naked about to get a whuppin by a mysterious man he just met!

I wrapped the end of the belt around my hand a few times giving it plenty of length to reach Trae's ass! I have to say I have been looking forward to seeing this ass for a long time and it was worth the wait! I brought the belt down right in the center of his cheeks...THWACK!  Ahhhh....Trae jumped and automatically reached back to protect his tender behind! Ohhhh...man no that's to hard...I can't take that!  Please....Nooooo! TREA! get your hands away or I'll tie you to that bed and then I will really go to work on that ass!

He already had a tear rolling down his face....he reached up and grabbed the head board and held on! WHACK, THWACK, WHAP! Ahhhhh.....Dammmnnn! WHAP THWACK, THWACH! I was giving him licks from his mid thighs all the way up to the top of his cheeks....making sure not to miss a spot! THWACK , WHAP, THWACK!  He was still holding on to the head board but he was kicking his legs big time! WHAP, THWACK, WHAP!  Please....thats enough....Shiiiit! He was openly crying now....starting to get the message of not missing a payment form me! WHAP, THWACK! WHAP! Yo man....owwwwwww! Please...thats enough...please! I gave him five hard licks right on his sit spot next! THWACK, WHAP, THWACK, THWACK, WHAP! Ahhhhhh....he couldn't hold on any longer and reached back and rolled over clutching his blistered ass! I'm sorry I missed a payment Pleeeaaassseee it won't happen agian please stop! Didn't I tell you not to get out of position Trae? I'm sorrryyyy! I can't take it ...Please! I grabbed him and rolled him back over onto his stomach and was ready to hit that ass again when I felt Calvin grab my arm! 

  Please mister....don't,  he's really crying now...I've never seen him cry like that before! I guess it was a little too much for him to take....maybe I shouldn't of let him watch! I told Calvin that he's not finished with his punishment yet and he still has a way to go. Calvin looked up at me and told me to wait a minute and ran from the room only to return with a hairbrush in his hand....here...Please this is what we get spanked with ...couldn't you just finish his spanking with this instead of that belt! I thought about it for a second....at first I didn't want to do it but then the thought of Trae's butt across my lap sounded pretty good!

 I took the brush from Calvin and grabbed Trae's arm who was still crying pretty hard and pulled him off the bed. I sat down on his bed and pulled him across my lap! Trae was to out of it to put up a fight but I knew how bad a hairbrush like this would hurt especially after I just tenderized his butt with my belt! I put my legs across his to keep them in place and put his arm back behind his back to hold him in place and then I started to light up his ass again! SMACK, WHACK,SMACK! Owwwww!!  No......WHaaaaahhh!! That really woke him up! He was doing everything he could to get away but he wasn't going anywhere! WHAP SMACk WHAP! I could really concentrate in certain spots with this brush and I was really laying it on! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! THWACK! I gave a final round to his sit spot and put the brush down!   Trae was crying so hard I didn't even think he knew I was finished. I pulled Trae up and laid him back down on his bed and let him cry it out. I handed the brush back to Calvin and thanked him for letting me use it. I turned and looked down at Trae's swollen red ass and told him that I would be back next week for his final payment....Trae mumbled something but I couldn't quite make it out through the crying. I looked around his room at all the electronics and other cool stuff he had and couldn't figure out why he needed to borrow money? I told Calvin to remember what we said about keeping this our secret or I'll have to come back and spank him too! He just nodded his head and said...He wouldn't tell. Even though I wouldn't do that...he didn't know it! I left the room and closed the door behind me leaving them alone to absorb what just happened. I wish I could hear the conversatin thet those two are gonna have over the next week!

13 comments:

  1. Great story again PLEASE keep this series going keep making your rounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this story line... very hot! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best to bend bad boy's hindend
    and use hair brush
    with slow, strong strokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric u ever think about doing a casting so we can see some of these stories like this one come to life I've seen other black spanking movies and its not impressive they don't have your imagination u should seriously think about that this site would go out of the roof lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jmacjluv, That would be a dream job but I'm so not set up for anything like that at the moment! I agree that some of the black spanking movies out there are prety weak and I do wish there there were some quality ones. For now I'll have to contribute to black spanking with the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great story. It seemed so real. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! You're a great writer. It's as if i was actually there with Calvin watching you hit Trae's ass with your leather belt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Tony.....your to kind! I hope to have the third part done soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking at all this spanking makes me wanna ask this question,Is there any fellas out there willing to spank me?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm willing Ashley to spank u Ashley the question is what are u willing to do for me? Lol

    ReplyDelete