Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Woodshed?


Dad...come on...why do I need to be here?
Son I want you to help me with this instead of being inside playing those video games all day!
I don't even know what your building...this is stupid!
Son it's a woodshed.
A woodshed? Why the hell do we need that?
Watch your mouth.....and it's gonna be used for storage and "other stuff".
Whatever......Dad...come on...let me go back inside!
Ok son.....you go back inside and play your games and as soon as this woodshed is finished I'll come and get you and show you what it's gonna be used for!
Yeah, ok....whatever!

4 comments:

  1. build a tub inside so if he want to spank him in water, the woodshed can handle that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Person in this Died in 2008 in a car accident. He was a Cocodorm model>

    ReplyDelete