Saturday, April 26, 2008

After Work Whuppin!

I Just got home from work and I could tell by the look in my partners eyes that he was upset about something! He asked why i was so late getting home and I told him I went to a bar for a few drinks with some of the crew from the construction site to unwind a little before I came home! He said, I can't believe you went out when you know we had plans tonight and I can't believe you drove home after drinking! I told him I was sorry and he was right about me driving and that I had forgot he made reservations for dinner. He told me that sorry wasn't good enough and I knew what that meant. He took off his belt right there and then! He grabbed my work jeans and unbuttoned them and pulled them down along with my underwear and pushed me up onto the couch! There I was with my bare ass sticking up and my pants bunched up around my work boots just waiting for my whuppin! He gave me a good hard belt whuppin that night and it hurt but I know he loves me and is only doing it for my own good! It feels good knowing I have someone who is willing to blister my behind when I need it...I hope that all men and boys have someone like him in your life!




1 comment:

  1. Great position for spankin and fuckin. Looks like this boy needs both.

    ReplyDelete