Sunday, April 20, 2008

My Money Mess


My daddy whupped my butt out back on the deck yesterday for being irresponsible with my finances. He had to help get me out of debt more than once and he said he has had enough! He told me he would help me and that I would pay him back every penny but there will be a extra cost? I asked him what it was and he told me that I would receive a strapping every Friday night until it was paid off so I would have more of a incentive to pay it back quickly! I couldn't believe it at first and was shocked that he would whup me at my age. I told him I wasn't a little kid and didn't think I wanted to do that, he said ok but I can't help you with your money problems unless I agreed! I left and thought about it for a few days and realized I couldn't get out of this money mess myself so I showed up on Friday and told him I would take the whuppins and wanted his help. He let me know that he loved me and was only doing this for my own good.
He then told me to go out on the back deck where he would always give it to me and get ready. I knew that meant get my pants and underwear down and bend over the deck rail and he would be out shortly. Man did he whup my ass good and the whole time lectured me about money and responsibility. My ass was on fire and brought back alot of memories of getting it growing up but I kept as still as I could and took every lick of that strap! When he was done he told me I was to stay in that position for thirty minutes and think about your situation. I wasn't allowed to rub my burning ass just like when I was little......so with tears pouring down my face I just stood there bare ass and hurting telling myself that I was gonna pay him back every penny as soon as possible! Well it's been a month and dad has paid my bills for me and I'm about half way out of debt to him....I have about five more sessions with that strap but I know I deserve it. I'm on my way there now. I still get extremely nervous as I pull up to the house knowing what's in store for me and just want to drive away but I can't.....I know I have to take it and thank him when he's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment