Saturday, April 26, 2008

My Friends Dad!

Last night I stayed over at my friend Dave's house. We have known each other since elementery school and were pretty close. He has a brother about a year younger than us and he's pretty cool to. Later that night we started wrestling and horsing around and we ended up breaking some furniture and there father came up to see what all the commotion was about and saw what happened and he told his boys that they were both gonna be punished for this and he didn't care If I was there to witness it! I knew there dad used to spank them but I didn't know they still got it! He took them both one by one and pulled them over his lap, pulled down there draws and spanked them good! The were both crying pretty good when it was over and i felt kind of bad for them scince it was partly my fault to. I spoke up and told Dave's dad that I deserved it as much as they did and It would only be fair If he would spank me too! He said that I'm not your father but he thought I was old enough to make my own decisions and without hesitation he grabbed my arm and pulled me down over his lap and proceeded to blister my bare butt too! I have to think that this had to be the first black butt he had spanked but I don't think that really makes much of a difference....a butts a butt! When he was finished he told us to get our butts into bed and get some sleep.




The next day we went to the beach and laid there watching the waves roll in....there hadn't been much discussion about what happened last night until I finally spoke up and asked if they still get spanked alot like they did last night? They both nodded there heads yes. I told them that my butt was still sore and I reached back and pulled my trunks down to have a look! Surprisingly they did too! Of course theres were much redder than mine but I'm sure they felt the same. We spent a few minutes checking out each other's butts and for some reason we just left them down! I told them that if they wanted to they could spend a night at my house but that they should know that my father still spanks too.....but he uses a strap! We all laughed but it was a nervous laugh! I can't wait until next Friday!

1 comment:

  1. I love that inside out oreo effect - black azz in the middle and two whiteboy butts on the outside. Being light-skinned and basically white, makes me envious of those hawt black bois - great tight azzes just made for a hard spanking.

    ReplyDelete