Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The First Hit

He has been waiting there for ten minutes already! Bare ass and on display while his daddy goes on and on about why he's getting a good whuppin today. The boy is wondering how much will that first strike of his daddy's belt hurt....will he yell or jump? He learned his lesson last time about moving out of place so he won't be doing that again! He heard his dad pull his belt off over five minutes ago and he can hear the buckle clinking around as he paces the room and yells at his boy! It's almost unbearable.....he just wants to get it over with so he can put his clothes back on and cry himself to sleep in his room!

Oh my god....what if he make me stand in the corner? No....he wouldn't do that....I'm to old for that right? Damn......I guess if I'm not to old to spank I'm not to old for the corner! He wants it to start and not to start at the same time!

2 comments:

  1. Nuthin worse for a boy than the waitin for those licks to come...well maybe standing in the corner with a welted and hot butt might be worse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super ass and super position. Just the way I like em when I get out the strop. Great for paddle and cane too. And with a boy ass up like this, when the whuppin ends, the fuckin begins for this Dad.

    ReplyDelete