Thursday, April 3, 2008

Changing Relationship

Before making love I used to give my lover a massage and a few playful smacks on that beautiful butt of his. At first it was a few smacks on that ass then it was a little more and a little harder but the more I did it the more he seemed to respond to it! He would tell me to hit him harder and faster! I could of hit him alot harder if I wanted to but I didn't want to really hurt him and I can tell when he gets to that point between pain and pleasure. Now it has grown in to a full fledged hand spanking before we get down to it! He moans and groans just as loud as he does when were getting it on! The last time he came during the spanking! I see tears in his eyes but he has a smile on his face....I'm so confused? Our whole relationship has changed and I'm not sure where it will go from here but I can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

  1. Love can be a mysterious thing. Some guys cannot imagine equating lovemaking with spanking; while others cannot imagine making love WITHOUT spanking their partner first. Hot lovin man-to-man is always fun when your partner has a hot set of buns that you have toasted.

    To those who do - spank on!

    To those who don't - never knock it until you've tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more.....Great words!

    ReplyDelete