Sunday, April 27, 2008

I Asked For It

Ok man ...you still wanna do this?

Yeah.....I think so man.

It's either yes or no!

Y...Yes

Ok then....strip!

Everything?

Yep.....I want you bare ass for this!

Aiight....

Ok...where do you want me?

On the couch...face down.

Like this?

Yeah...thats good.

I don't want you reaching back or try to cover up.

I won't do that....

I know you won't so put your hands under your body.

Aiight man...I'm ready!

Stick that butt up a little more man!

Like this?

Yeah thats nice......!







I'm gonna whup your butt just like your daddy did to you when you were a little boy!

Y...yes sir.

You wanted me to do this for you so I'm gonna do it right!

I know...I want you to!

I'll Stop when I think you got what you deserve young man!

Yes sir!

Whap! Thwack! Thwack! Whap! Whap Whap!!!!!

Ahhhh.....Oh God.....damn!

Whap...Smack! Thwap! Thwack!!!!!

Ahhhh....yo man!!!

Whats the matter son?

That hurts so bad.....hold on!

Whap! Whap! Whap!!

Ahhhgggg! Please!

You forgot how much a strap hurts didn't you?

Yes....I don't think I can.

Whap! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

Oh god please no more!

Don't you dare move or were starting over...do you hear me boy?

Y...Yes S...Sir!

Whap! Thwack! Smack!

Wahhhh...owwww...Pleeease Sir!

Are you crying already? Wow that was fast....you are way overdue for this!

Sorry, please stop....Please!

Smack! Thwack! WHap! Whap! Smack! Thwack! Thwack!

Ahhh...wahhhhh please my ass is on fire ...no more!

Whap Smack! Thwack! Thwack!

Ahhhhhh!

Ok son.......I'll let you off lite this first time but the next time it's gonna be a little more.

Ohhhh...no Please Sir.....ohhhhhh. God!

Same time next week and don't be late or your butts gonna pay!

Sniff....Yes Sir. Sorry for yelling and crying like that....But nobody ever beat my butt that hard before!

Your gonna have to get used to it boy!

1 comment:

  1. Those rump cheeks need to be strapped often and regularly - gotta keep a good boy toughened up.

    ReplyDelete