Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Brothers Sweet Revenge!

A follow up to the previous post....Enjoy!

I just got my ass whupped by my dad for something I didn't do! He said I took some money from his wallet again....yeah I did take some last week and he whupped me good for that! This time I didn't do it but I guess he assumed it was me again! I can't believe he didn't even let me explain....he just barged into my room with his belt in his hand and started beating my ass! I kept yelling it wasn't me be he didn't believe me. I was sure my older brother Shawn was the one who took the money. I know he heard me getting dads belt because his room is next to mine and he didn't even say anything to stop it, but I had a plan to get even though!

Hey asshole I said to him as I went into his room....get the hell out of my room Devin! I know you took that money and you let dad whup my ass for it! He couldn't help but smile and said....man I don't know what your talking about. Yes you do......It wasn't me and you know it! Well....so what if it was shorty....what you gonna do about it...you don't have any proof that I took it do you? No.......and dad knows you took some money last week right? Yeah.....well I guess your screwed...ha, ha ,ha! His laughing just built up my anger even more! I hate you! I yelled....your just mad because your not as smart as me.....Dad will never believe it was me cause you know I'm his favorite...ha, ha, ha! I had him....he didn't know it but I had him! I never thought dad played favorites...I know he loved us both but the way he whupped me with out even making me explain made me wonder. That night at dinner we were about half way through eating when I figured it was time to get even! Dad....I.....I need you to listen to this. I layed down my cell phone that was recording the whole conversation I had with Shawn earlier in his room. I watched as my dad listened to it and I also turned and saw Shawn turn red with anger and pale with fear! He was so Fucked and I was loving it. My dad was unusually quiet after it was over which surprised me at first. He looked up at Shawn and told him to get up to his room and stay there till he comes up. Shawn didn't argue at all....he knew his ass was grass! Devin.....I'm Sorry. I should of believed you.....after what happened last week I was very disappointed in you that I let that cloud my judgement. I just didn't want you heading down the wrong path son and if a good butt whuppin will stop that than thats what I'm gonna do! I know I can't take back that whuppin son But I'll make it up to ya! It's ok dad I said. I'm sure I've done something bad that you didn't know about that I probably deserved a whuppin for.....we both laughed but I knew he felt really bad about the whole thing. I promise to hear you out first before the belt comes off son. Thanks dad! Well I guess I'm gonna go deal with your brother now....that was mean and wrong what he did to you and me. My dad stopped as he was heading for the steps and asked me to come with him. I think you deserve to watch your brother get his ass beat for what he did to you...don't you agree! I tried to hide my excitement as best as I could but I think it showed anyway! Yeah....Ok I said real loud!
This was even better than I had hoped for.....I was gonna see my asshole of a brother get it good. Since we moved into separate rooms we usually got punished privately so I hadn't witnessed him getting it for over two years and vice versa but we did hear it through the walls!

We walked into his room ...he was laying on the bed and I actually think he was crying a little because I heard him sniffin a little as he stood up. Shawn my dad said, You stole money from me and you let your brother take the blame and a butt whuppin for it. I don't even know where to begin with you boy! You know your gonna get a whuppin so get out of them clothes right now! Shawn hesitated at first and looked at me....b.....but dad Devin is here! Yes he is.....and he is gonna stay here a watch me whup your ass. I beat his but for something you did and I can't take it back so I figured this would make up for it....don't you agree Devin? Yes Sir it would! I had a big smile on my face as Shawn through the evil eye at me...man he was mad and humiliated! Strip I said! Shawn snapped out of his death stare at me and started taking his clothes off. He was sixteen now....two years older than me and I was curious about what he look like now...ya know....down there. He was down to his white briefs and stopped......my dad told him to drop the shorts too! Please dad.....not with him here.....please. My dad grab Shawn by the arm and spun him around so quick he didn't even know what hit him (pun intended) and delivered five good hard swats to his thinly covered behind! Oww...Owwww....Dad...OWww!!!!! My dad turned him back around and told him to get them off now! I saw real tears in Shawn's eyes now and he knew dad wasn't messing around! I sat down an a stool Shawn had in his room and dad took off his belt! I was surprised how much Shawn grew down there and he had alot of hair down there to. Alot more than I had that's for sure! I couldn't stop looking at him and comparing myself to him....I guess that just natural? My dad grabbed one of the pillows from the bed and placed it at the edge and told him to lay down over it. Wow....his butt has gotten alot bigger and plump since the last time I saw it! It was a smooth lite chocolate color....I was in heaven now! I loved seeing him naked and to see him get his butt whupped! My dad folded over his belt and told Shawn if he didn't want a whuppin everyday this week he better stay still. He mumbled something and my dad laid into him good! WHAP, THWACK, WHAP, WHAP...Owww dad please! I'm sorry Dad!! I knew how that belt felt and my dad seemed to be laying it on harder than normal. Shawn was trying hard to stay in position but he was squirming big time! He was kicking his legs so much that he was giving me a good peek at his tiny pink butt hole. He had a little hair there to but not enough to spoil the view! My dick had been rock hard since my dad asked if I wanted to watch and I was worried I would explode right there! WHAP, WHAP, WHAP.....THWACK, THWACK! Dad didn't miss a spot! From his mid thigh to the top of his bubble butt he was red and welted! Man he's not gonna sit for a week I thought....serves him right. WHAP, WHAP, WHAP! My dad must of laid into him for about ten minutes and from time to time he would stop and lecture him about stealing and lying! Shawn was a blubbering mess and dad finally stopped roasting his ass and told him to get up. He started to rub the burn out of his ass but my dad stopped him and told him to put his hands on his head and get his nose in that corner! Hmmmm....this was something new I thought to myself. Dad usually just whupped us the left us to cry it out. Devin....do me a favor and stay here and watch your brother and if he gets out of position or tries to rub his but let me know and I'll come give him another session with the belt ok? Yes Sir I said! You hear that Shawn? Y....Yes Sir...Sniff, Shawn was still crying pretty good and didn't argue. Dad left the room and I got off the stool and laid down in Shawn's bed and stared at his red welted ass! That's what you get I told him....I was till a little mad at him but in a way I felt a little sorry for him. It had to be humiliating to strip naked get whupped in front of your younger brother. He told me to shut up and started to turn around......I started to yell for dad and he got his nose back in the corner! I wanted so much to go over and run my hands over those welts but I didn't want to push it....so I just enjoyed the view. I suddenly had a great idea! I got my cell phone out of my pocket and aimed and shot a picture of my brothers beaten butt! Damn, why didn't I think of taking a video of it? I texted my bud Jason and asked him if he wanted to come over. He texted back and said he was busy right now and couldn't....busy my ass I said, I sent the pic I just took and told him If he wanted to see it in person to get his butt over here! He sent a reply "I'M ON MY WAY" in caps! Me and Jason often traded whuppin stories and showed each other the marks on our butts! This had to be one of the best days of my life! Just as I was thinking that my dad walked back into the room and said in a hour let him get out of the corner and put some of this lotion on his butt to help cool it down. What! my brother screamed.....my dad gave him a look that could kill and he quieted down. So can you do that for me Devin? Sure dad...I can do that. Correction....this "is" the best day of my fourteen year old life! Just then I heard the door bell ring! Devin my dad yelled.....Jason is here.....ok dad send him up! I saw Shawn try to move but he wisely didn't get out of the corner. Please Devin...I don't wasn't him to see me like this! Sorry big bro....it's part of the punishment! Better you than me! I'll get you for this he told me...yeah but not today big bro!

Like I said...best day ever! Revenge is sweet!

4 comments:

  1. eric -- this is the best spanbking story i have read. just perfect. back in the day, if i thought i could frame my older brother into a getting a whuppin, i probably would have. but i would have been afraid he would actually kill me when the whuppin was done, lol. anyway, well done eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dwayne.....I guess we all have some brother stories.....who wouldn't want to hear or see them get that butt whupped! Thanks for the great comments.....Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with dwayne,Eric2,Great spanking story to go along with the pics, You told it and described so well that I would have even enjoyed it without the pics! Thanks Man! you know something? I really enjoy your stories and commentaries as much as your pics!So Please! continue to write them with or without the pictures!(or else you got a bare bottom,OTK buttwhupping/spanking coming from me,LOL!)By the way,I am the oldest of my siblings in my family and I would just hate be have to get spanked butt naked in front of my younger brother! The humiliation would hurt almost as much as the spanking/buttwhupping!I would never be able to live that down (and knowing my younger brother as I do, he wouldn't let me(LOL)! even later on as an adult! Would you ? if you had a little broh watching you get a bare bottom spanking in front of him?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its bad enough to get spanked butt naked but infront of your brother who you know wouldn't let you for get it. I enjoy you reminding me of these posts Ayejay.....Im around the 800 posts mark now so its hard to remember sometimes what ive posted. I do need to do some more stories but its hard to find time but it it keeps you from spanking me I guess I'll have to do some more! LOL...thanks for the comments!

    ReplyDelete