Thursday, February 12, 2009

Does Chris Brown Need A Whuppin?

If you don't know who he is...Chris Brown is a 19 y/o, R&B / Hip Hop artist . He had had great success in his career and he is very talented but he has been accused of domestic violence against his girlfriend Rihanna who is also a R&B artist. Now I'm no judge (ya know...innocent til proven guilty) and I'm sure more facts will come out but it doesn't look good for him at the moment. He was released for $50,000.00 bail which he could easily afford. If he is found guilty I'm not sure what the punishment would be. If he did do it I think a good punishment would be her father and brothers take Mr. Brown to there home for some old fashioned razor strap justice and when there done with his butt his own dad will spend some time blistering him it good! I see quite a story developing here but I'll wait until further facts come out before I do. I'm glad she's ok though...they are both beautiful people but something has gone very wrong! Let me know what you all think....Eric

1 comment:

  1. not only should her father and his father whup his behind, but someone should videotape the whupping and post it on youtube. Ihope he's not guilty (I am a fan), but it doesn't look good for him right now.

    ReplyDelete