Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Bet!


Yeah!
Nooooo!
Yeah!
Nooooo!
Hell Yeah!
Shit!
Hell Yeah!!!
Aw shut up yo!
Ha, Ha, Ha.......Your ass is mine dawg!
Fuckin Cardinals!
Aiight man...time to pay up?
What? You weren't serious!
Don't even act like you don't know.
Shit....aiight man.
Let's go upstairs.
Let's just get this over with!
Get them clothes off yo!
What?
That was the bet man...20 with the belt on the bareass!
Shit...ok yo...Damn.
I'll give you a choice...20 with the belt or 40 with the brush?

The Brush? Hell no my dad used that on me before and that shit hurts yo! I'll take the belt.
Aiight then....strip!
Fuckin Cardinals!
Aiight bend over there and get ready yo!
Not to hard man!
Yeah right! Whap!
Ahhh....shit man!
Whap, Whap, Whap!
Fuuuck...c'mon man!
Whap, Whap!
Damn ...shit!
Move those hands man!
Come on dawg....please!
Whap, Whap, Whap!
How many is that yo!
That's only nine!
Whap, Whap, Whap!
That was a stupid bet yo!
Whap, Whap, Whap!
Ahhhh!
Whap, Thwack, Whap, Whap!
And one to grow on..WHAP!
Yeooowww...aaaahhhh! Asshole!
Aw c'mon man...it wasn't that bad!
Damn man.....my ass is burning!

That was nothin compared to what your dad does to your ass!
True dat!
Aiight yo...lay down, I got some lotion for it!
That's the least you can do yo....Fuckin Cardinals!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I luv it! Eric2, I was browsing into your past blogs and ran across this! It brings back some memories! When I was in college, before pledging any frat, I had a hot tall black friend! We use to bet,I forgot what we were betting on.
    We were too economically deprived at the time, being typical black college students, so we bet paddle licks, Damn! He won most of the time and he tore my ass up with that paddle on the seat of my jeans and later on my bare ass! He lost a couple of times and I got to paddle him only on the seat of his pants! Damn! for being tall and thin, he could take some licks with no show of pain or any discomfort, but then he told me growing up his mom use to paddle him and his brother butt naked with a wooden bread board.

    I had a 30 year old friend who got into trouble using marijuana, I got him to promise to take some paddle licks from me if he did it again! He did and I got to wear his high yellow bubblebutt out, first time on the seat of his pants, second time on his tighty whiteys briefs and then on the third time, across my knee like a bad little boy on that bare butt, which was laughingly embarassing to him, I relished his embarassment, but he kept his word and went through it. I wore his azz out! He was rubbing it the whole time I was driving him back home. He is still a friend of mine, and our bet still holds,
    Hell, He felt so guilty about it, He let his girlfriend give him several licks on the seat of his pants with a leather strap!

    I spanked another partner of mine for smoking dope, Being raised in a strong Christian home, He felt guilty enough to accept his punishment. He had guite a muscular build and therefore a nice big black bubblebutt. The bare azzed spanking I gave him hurt and it was also humorous to him, So, his yells of Ouch! Sh** Man! Stop! were interspered with giggles. I found out later that spanking made him so hot, he went out to have sex with someone later!

    When I did join a frat and later became a full fledged frat brutha, There was a brutha in our Black Greek FRat who would challenge anyone to trade paddle licks with him! He never had any takers, Damn! I got paddled by him as a pledge and he knew how to really swing that wood!

    He could make your ass feel like a greased piece of meat being cooked in a very hot greased iron skillet! We all feared taking paddle licks for him as hard as he swung the wood, So, he had no one to ever Challenge him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember this one....I was watching the game and I was wondering how many people lost bets tonight....Hmmmm! A whuppin is so much cheaper than betting money! I like the way that brutha you mentioned was feeling so guilty that he took his licks even though it was painful and embarasing he knew it was the right thing to do and it's cool that your still friends with him! That brutha in your frat sounds like he could light your butt on fire with that paddle of his....no wonder no one would trade licks with him!

    ReplyDelete