Sunday, February 15, 2009

Does He Let You Spank Him?

I know there are some brutha's out there that like spanking that butt....either giving or getting but won't admit that they like because that they think there to masculine for that of maybe it makes them look week but there are some ways to help a brutha relax and let his guard down for a spanking.

You have been wanting to spank that ass ever since you met him! How do you bring it up? You just can't say, hey man...can I spank you? You don't want to scare him off so you have to ease him into it. Maybe after your both done playing ball or working out he might say his muscles are sore....hmmmm, Then ask him if he wants a massage? If he agrees your in! Start off by having him lay down on a towel or the bed depending where your at and climb up and sit on his juicy butt and start working those shoulders. If your good at it he will be so relaxed that he might even doze off on you. Work your way down and slowly nudge his shorts lower and lower...spend a few seconds on the butt then go down the leg....you don't wanna seem to eager. Eventually you can work your way back up the leg and start to massage those chocolate buns again. As you are doing this give those cheeks a few slaps and see how he reacts......if he doesn't react to it then do it again.....If your lucky he won't say anything at all.....which to me means don't stop! Slap that ass again....and let the slaps get a little harder. When he eventually asks why your spanking his butt tell him it's just part of the massage and that his cheeks bounce and jiggle nicely when you do it! After awhile of doing this he starts to get used to it and is grinding into the bed with each slap! Harder and harder and he is moaning and pushing his ass up to meet your hand as it spanks his ebony ass! He tenses up and you realize he just orgasamed into the bed from the spanking! Keep rubbing his sweet spanked butt until he calms down then bend down and ask him how he liked his massage? That shit was weird yo....but I liked it. Hell yeah you say to yourself...this won't be the last time I spank that ass! Now you whisper into his ear....wanna give me a massage like I just gave you? If your lucky maybe he will give you that and a little bit more! He might like it enough that he will start asking you for it.....he might not come out and say he wants a spanking but instead asks you for one of those "special" massages.....either way you will know what he really wants!
This is a hopeful scenario...I wish it was that easy! He may be resistant at first but if you keep trying maybe he will let you do what you want to that butt! Good Luck and happy spanking!

4 comments:

  1. Yoh, Eric2! I was browsing some of your old blogs and came across this one. Nice commentary to go with the hot pics which I also enjoyed!Yeah! offering to give a nice sensuous massage is a good way to get to spank your buddy!( by the way I do give very good sensuous massages, tantric style) I have done it a couple times. Its amazing how some of these so-called "street bruthas/thugs" react to their first bare azz spanking/buttwhupping. Most of them end up with erections like the dude you described in your commentary. In the past I met one tall azz brutha, tan brown, slim, 6 foot 7, with a nice big round bubblebutt,cool, street-wise and thuggish looking! He wanted to tie me up,

    hell! he tied up everyone he was with,even his girlfriend, bondage freak I guess! I was uncomfortable with what he wanted! Well, since he was so dominant acting! I introduced him to spanking, by volunteering to be on the recieving end! He was angry and upset at first at my suggestion because he had his mind on tying me up,and because he didn't think he would like spanking and preferred bondage!

    But he said that he would give it a try! Well damn! He found out he didn't like it, He LOVED IT! He really got off on it! He loved my round bubblebutt and loved spanking it!I found out that I had created a spanking monster! He spanked me, over and over then went home, spanked all his male siblings and then went over his girlfriend's house and even spanked her!
    Oh, he let me spank that beautiful plump brown round bubblebutt of his many times, over my knee while those long firm muscular legs kicked and flailed the air, in sync with the quivering and squirming of those lusicious globes of his hot azz while I spanked him!

    But damn! he loved spanking my bubblebutt azz too much! He spanked me way more than I spanked him! Every chance he got when we were alone I would get it or sometimes in public whem no one who around he secretly would pop me on my butt! So, yes, once they know they can get turned on by spanking, they will let you do it again and again!Right, Eric2 ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats right Ayejay! He sounds like a freaky brutha.....and one who likes spanking is so rare! I would have to know him pretty good befor I let him tie me up though! It sounds like you had some good times over the years! I'll bet that butt is wore out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (LOL!)Eric2! you commented that "my butt should be worn out after all those spankings over the years".(LOL)I agree with you, my butt should be worn out, but it isn't! I guess studying and practicing the martial arts(judo, karate, kungfu, tai chi and chi gung) and lifting weights helped it to stay firm, hard and resiliant.That would be the only way to survive being around folks who like to spank your azz, am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL...Damn Ayejay are you a Ninja? Your right though...your still getting that behind whuooed and don't try that Karate suff....thats just gonna make it worse young man!

    ReplyDelete