Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Spare The A-Rod?


Well I can't say I'm shocked or surprised that he admitted to using steroids. I always liked A-Rod and hoped he hadn't used that stuff. These days I just assume everybody is doing it....or has done it. I wonder if he would of came forward if someone didn't leak his name? Well he has to face his coaches and teammates now and I think a good paddling is in order! Ten from each? Bare? .....so many decisions! It's time for some lockeroom justice!

Ok Alex.....Stop hiding and come on out! The sooner you get this over with the sooner we all can move forward and become a team again! Now come on out and take your butt whuppin!

3 comments:

  1. They can just shave down one of their "Louisville Slugger" bats into a nice paddle. A swat on the ass for everytime he stuck a needle in his ass. ARod needs to not be sitting down for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my side of the Atlantic baseball has always seemed something of a mystery and I've never heard of A-Rod. However, looking at these pictures it seems to me that the lower part of the baseball uniform (am I right in thinking they are called knickers?) tend to show off how spankable the wearer's bottom is, and also, especially when the wearer is in the right position (such as bending over as shown in the second and fourth pictures) that the knickers are almost begging to be pulled right down, along with anything underneath, to allow the bare buttocks to be properly attended with a paddle or strap.

    Having said that in the middle group of pictures the curves of the cloth against the backside aren't as smooth as might be expected which makes me wonder if there is some padding underneath which would explain why underpants are being worn instead of jockstrap - although, of course, for all I know it might just be that jocks aren't normally worn for this sport.

    Z

    ReplyDelete