Saturday, February 14, 2009

Life On The Farm

I have to believe that boys growing up on a farm get alot more butt whuppins than ones that don't. There are just to many ways to get in trouble on a farm.....not finishing your chores or letting the animals get out or breaking the equipment. There are also alot of things laying around that daddy could use to whup your behind. There are leather straps every where long flat pieces of wood....and don't forget dad's big calloused hand! Don't forget how easily those bib overalls come down for a spanking! The biggest problem a boy would have is that there is always a big barn for his daddy to take him to for his whuppins and plenty of hay bales to bend him over for it!

I can hear daddy now. Son...where have you been? I'm tired of you goofing off and not getting your chores done....Now git those overalls down and get your butt in that barn! I'm gonna give you a whuppin your never gonna forget!

2 comments:

  1. first 2 yrs I coached I was in a small farm community---I thought the farm kids worked alot harder--and the farm boys got spanked/paddled more--More of the farm boys showed marks on their butts in the locker room than town kids----although it was an era when spanking was very common One more memory--I will never forget how the farm boys loved to talk farming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats true..I'm sure they were alot harder workers but I'm sure they got in just as much trouble. I'll bet there were alot of red butts in the locker rooms of those small farm communities!

    ReplyDelete