Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back On Track

My name is Terrell......I'm 21 and I live at home with my father. I have a part time job and I am taking classes a few times a week. My dad has been pretty cool about letting me live at home so I can and save a little money on rent. The problem is that lately I have been getting pretty lazy and doing a little to much partying. I have been skipping some classes and my grades are pretty bad. I knew what I had to do to get back on track as my dad likes to say but it took awhile to build up the courage! I have always been honest with my dad and we had a good relationship so I sat down with him this morning at breakfast and told him what has been going on . He was pretty upset with me and told me that he thought I was responsible enough now that he didn't need to constantly check up on me. He said Terry....(that's what he called me when I was little) were gonna get you back on track and for me to be ready tonight when he got home.

Let me explain what that means....when I was growing up I got my butt spanked just like every other kid growing up. Most of the time it was across his knee and my bare behind getting spanked long and hard with his hand! The "Back On Track" punishments were not spankings....they were whuppins! The last time I got one I guess I was 17. Now here I am a 21 year old young man about to get another one! What my dad meant by be ready was to be in my room, naked as the day I was born and with the old strap that was used for these sessions. It felt weird standing there looking out the window waiting on him to come home. As I looked out the window I could feel the air blowing across my ass....I reached back to rub my butt and felt the goose bumps on my soon to be hot bottom. I have to say I have a lot more ass to whup these days then I did back then. I know I need this and I'm not mad at my dad but I know he's not gonna hold back.....I'm almost in tears thinking about how bad it's gonna hurt and how humiliating it will be for him to see me naked after all this time! Oh shit...I hear his old truck.....I look out the window and watch him pull into the driveway. I go and put a pillow on the end of my bed and lay across it. I'm almost sick to my stomach with nerves from what i know is about to happen! Tears are already running down my face as I wait with my bare ass sticking up and ready for my dad's strap.

5 comments:

  1. Ummm! Eric2, I enjoyed the story, almost as much as I enjoyed the picture of the naked young man with the oversized bubblebutt azz,looking like overripe fruit just begging for an OTK spanking that I would be happy to provide. And thinking of your story, you know "spanking" is not far from folks minds these days, hearing the term used as much as it is by sports commentators and fans, like" that team really 'spanked' their butts on the field!" or I am going to 'spank' that butt on the court!

    Of course, anytime I hear that term being used, my "overworked" imagination is picturing a beautiful black bubblebutt across someone's knee (preferably mine) getting spanked. by the way, I enjoy your stories almost as much as I enjoy the pictures, So keep providing us with both! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ayejay! Your right...that word is used alot! I wish they would put it into practice! I can't get through one hour of ESPN without seeing someone who need that butt warmed up! I'll keep my eye on T.O. this season to see if he behaves..(I doubt it)! I'll try to keep the stories coming....thanks again Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eric -- this story, along with the photo, work on every level. Just perfect. And the ass on that young man! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Dwayne, Thanks....It helps to have a great photo of a beautiful butt like his to inspire me! i wish I had access to a butt like that.....I don't think I could ever stop smacking it! It would be a waste and a shame if no one has ever spanked that butt!

    ReplyDelete