Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rorschach Test

Everyone knows about the Rorschach (Raw-Shack) test where a psychiatrist shows you an ink blot on a card and your supposed to tell them what you see.
I have my own test as well.......
I always seem to come across a nice photo that is perfectly innocent but the spanko in me sees it totally different just like the photo below. It's just a guy in his undies right? Or is it a bad boy who was told to strip down to his tighty whitey's and go cut a switch? That's what I always see though....lol! What do you see?

2 comments:

  1. Eric2, Man! you know there is something tempting, teasing and sensuous about a guy in some snug, tighty-whitey briefs, carressing and covering those round bubblebutt mounds that make up his azz,Briefs, especially tighty whitey briefs are real turn on to me and almost a "fetish" and trigger for me to want to spank some azz!
    The next best thing to a bare, round bubblebutt bottom ! Great Pic! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you look at things!!!!! You have an imagination similar to mine!!!

    I hope you have a great weekend.

    Your friend,

    John

    ReplyDelete