Saturday, August 8, 2009

Watching My Son Strip

You have been needing to do this for awhile and now your gonna give him a long overdue butt whuppin that he won't forget! You take his belt out of his pants he tossed on the couch and watch him as he strips!
You have watched him grow into a good young man but lately he seems to be getting into a little to much trouble. He's standing there stripping off his clothes but he hesitates when he gets to his shorts.Come on son it's nothing that I haven't seen a thousand times! It's true....you have seen his bare bottom many times but it has been awhile! His bottom is not the same as that little boy you used to spank! He slowly peels down his gray shorts to reveal his beautiful brown bottom to you! You watch his smooth, firm but tender butt come into view! It's almost a shame that your gonna have to mark it up with this belt but your his father and it needs to be done!You can tell by his body language that he is pretty embarrassed to be standing there bare ass and waiting for you to whup his behind. You take your time and let him squirm a little more before you start......you might as well enjoy the view for a little while longer!

1 comment:

  1. Yoh, Eric2, Nice pic, I would take em down myself if he took to long and give him an extra long hard spanking for taking too long!A person who is told to strip for a buttwhupping and takes his time is only going to get it worse, I can hear it now" Get them drawers down and get em down now! or I'll take them down for you!" and I know there have been occasions when parents will help you take em down which can be more embarrassing than you taking them down yourself!

    I have a frat brutha who is now a psychologist who told me when he was younger, he broke something over his granddad's house and knew that when his gramps found out, he would get his butt blistered, so he tried to crawl under the bed to hide! LOL! however, his bubblebutt would not fit under the bed! and he got stuck!
    When his gramps found him, Gramps simply undid his pants and pulled them down and then pulled his tighty whitey briefs down exposing his now very vulnerable bare butt! He told me he felt so helpless and embarrassed about being trapped like this and having his gramps strip him down and spank his bare azz with his strap while his siblings looked on!

    He wished now that he went to Gramps and owned up to it and took a regular OTK spanking, at least that way he wouldn't be so trapped and helpless to evade the barrage of incoming licks being delivered to his well trapped and immobilized azz. Needless to say Gramps relished his helpless position and took his sweet time in tearing that big black well-rounded bubblebutt of his up, while my friend could only wiggle and squirm a little while trapped from the waist up under the bed! After he was well tanned and released a waterfall of tears,his gramps lifted up the mattress and bed springs and got him out! Thank goodness! I never tried to hide under a bed to evade a buttwhupping, have you?

    By the way on my 21st birthday I was at large black greek fraternity gettogether! Knowing what can happen if they find out its your birthday I didn't say a word,and thought I was safe until a frat brutha from a another chapter walked up to me and shook my hand and said "happy birthday frat!" Next thing I knew 30 or 40 brothers descended upon me, picking me up and holding me by my arms and legs while carrying into the frat house, they were stripping me bare ass naked while beating my ass in front of the frat house and the women who were present! after a naked ass birthday spanking from these 40 brothes, I got dumped into a tub of ice cold water,My clothes were hidden and I wandered around the frat house with a towel wrapped around me trying to find my clothes.So should you voluntarily strip down for a bare azz buttwhupping or be stripped down by someone else! that is the question!

    ReplyDelete