Saturday, August 8, 2009

Knowing

This story was posted as a comment by Ayejay that I thoroughly enjoyed and he was kind enough to let me post it....enjoy!

Knowing I am going to get a buttwhupping and there is no way to get out of it!
You know that having to wait for a buttwhupping actually is part of the punishment and the anticipation is what makes it worst!
I worked at a office with a older black guy, who always wore cowboy boots with his suit or casual business wear. Anyway he told me one time when he was at home doing his taxes, his two sons were upstairs making alot of noise. After asking them to stop and be quiet and do their homework , they still continued their horseplay! He then went upstairs to their room and quietly told them to take off all of their clothing and get the biggest leather belt they could find out their closet and sit on the edge of the bed with the belt laid across their naked laps and he would be back up shortly to punish them. Needless to say, they begged and pleaded with tears in their eyes for an another chance, but he was firm. He went back downstairs to return to his work!

They quietly and tearfully got undressed and sat there contemplating that heavy strap wrapping around their tender young black butts. A couple of times he told me he would start coming up the stairs and he could hear them start whimpering and crying anticipating the upcoming butt whupping he promised them, but then, he would deliberately pass by their bedroom to the bathroom. He would crack the door to make sure they hadn't moved out of position and to tell them just a little longer and he would be back up to give it to them! He could their faces were wet from crying.After four or five false visits to check up on them and tell them he would be back to spank them, He came up and told them that he was too tired to spank them that night, so he would spank them in the morning! He told them to get to bed, sleeping naked with the belt still laid across their laps. Needless to say, his sons didn't get much sound sleep knowing what was coming to them first thing in the morning! They literally cried themselves to sleep. When morning came he walked to their room, both boys started crying and pleading again,He asked them did he really need to spank them or were they going to behave Needless, to say, they said yes! this time crying tears of relief that he wasn't going to spank them after all! He said he never intended to really spank them if he could effectively put a real good scare into them which he successfully did!
After that, he never had any more trouble with them, as you have often said Eric2, The waiting, sitting there butt naked with your brother besides you, with that thick leather belt resting across your laps, knowing you were going to get the buttwhupping of your life by your father is a "punishment" within itself! This is what the father also figured and you both are right!

5 comments:

  1. great story and very true too. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eric2, Thanks for re-posting my story and sharing it with others, ( I feel like I have been given temporary celebrity status on your website)

    By the way I have a another story in a similar vein about a friend I know who is a boyfriend of a woman whose young black thuggish teenage son was beyond her parental control and needed to be taken in hand and what he did about it!

    If you like to hear about it, I can tell you about it sometime and post it if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would be great and I'd love to hear it! And yes you are quite the celeb lately! I love your comments and insight into black spanking and whupping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eric and ayejay1 - Great story! Of course that Dad achieved what he needed by scaring his sons into good behaviour.

    Some boys need only the threat of the strap to keep them from straying across the line. Other boys who are stronger willed or more adventurous, need to feel the crack of the strap across their tight rump cheeks. There is an old saying that "a boy feels more like a boy when he gets spanked". Doubtless, this refers to treating young males as males, and not wussing them out. I was that kind of kid - pretty respectful but always looking to push the envelope if I thought I might get away with it. My Dad rarely let me skate, and my butt took strap licks more often than I can recall as a result. Despite hating the strap when I caught the licks, looking back I am grateful and happy that my Dad chose to welt my azz when I needed it.

    It's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After one or two good whuppin's with dad's strap they don't want to feel it again so the threat of it alone will have those boys in tears! Your dad sounds like he took good care of your butt when you needed it acs! A few welts can teach a boy a good lesson!

    ReplyDelete