Saturday, June 12, 2010

4 Brothers

Dad lined us up in the tub like he usually did when we all got in trouble. After our butts were good and wet he would start whuppin our asses with his belt until we learned our lessons but this time only one of us was guilty! Someone took dads car out for a spin last night and put a big scratch on it. This morning when he asked us who it was no one confessed to it so that's why were all getting our asses whupped! It must be quite a sight to see four teenage brothers getting there butts blisterd like this! I know it wasn't me but all my brothers said the same thing! I know from past experience that dads belt always wins so the guilty one will fess up eventually. The thing is that when he does come clean he's gonna get his butt whupped everyday for a week and that's just for not admitting what he did and I can't even imagine what dads gonna do to him about the car! He's also gonna have to deal with his three brothers for taking a ass whuppin for him! I can tell you that he won't be sitting down comfortably for a long time!

4 comments:

  1. U really should do a Kdogg part 3 story and this time, put him in the tub.

    and do you have a facebook?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do a follow up on that story and a few other stories but I'll have to find some time to do it! I need to go back and catch up on the K-dogg stories....it's been awhile since I've posted them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aight happy fathers day. U gon do a fathers day spanking picture?

    ReplyDelete