Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Cousin Saw Everything!

My cousin Jason was staying over for the weekend and we spent most of the day Saturday in the pool. I was a little bigger than him so I was always winning our wrestling matches under water! Well I guess I got a little to rough and held him under a little to long and he came up coughing and gagging loud enough for my dad to notice! He did tell me earlier not to play to rough with my cousin but I didin't listen. Damn....I told him to be quiet but he was screaming like a baby! My dad pulled us both out of the water and when he saw that Jason was gonna be ok he turned his eyes toward me! I knew exactly what that look was for......he was gonna whup my butt and right in front of my cousin too!
How many times have I told you not to be so rough with your cousin Devin? You know your bigger than him! He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me over to the lounge chair by the pool and sat me down on it and pulled my legs back up over my head! Oh my god I thought....he's not gonna spank me like this is he? Sure enough he grabbed my swimming trunks and yanked them up and off my legs! I was completely naked with my ashy legs up and spread with all of my parts exposed! Put your hands behind your back my dad yelled at me and then he asked for Jason to come over and hold my legs back! I already had tears running down my face just from the embarrassment of the situation and there would be alot more in a few minutes! I felt Jason grab my ankles and I saw my dad taking off his belt and double it over! There was no speech or yelling he just gave me twenty stinging licks right across my ass! I can't even imagine what I must have looked like getting my ass whupped with my dick and tiny brown hole on display like that! I glanced up at my cousin as I was squirming around and I swear he had a smile on his face! Was it from seeing me getting my butt tore up of from seeing all my boy parts I wondered! This wasn't the first time my dad whupped me like this but it was usually in my room and in private. Me and Jason both got whuppins but this was the first time he was a witness to one of mine! My dad put his belt back on and told both of us to go up stairs and to get dressed and told us the pool was off limits for the rest of the weekend! I was still crying pretty hard when we got to my room when I heard Jason quietly say he was sorry. I nodded my head back to him as I slowly pulled up my pants over my sore ass but I knew he enjoyed it....he enjoyed every second of my humiliation and butt whuppin! I also knew that I would some how get him back for this as I watched him slide his pants up over his plump brown behind!

4 comments:

  1. Eric -- another great story. There is nothing like the fear and excitement of the dreaded spanking in front of others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would of been mortified if that would of happened to me in my early teens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure would have been a bit tough to take a spanking like that in front of your cousin, but it happened to me. (I never got even, though.) That is the stuff fantasies are made of.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya Robert.....there are alot of boys who got away with things when they were young! And they know it!

    ReplyDelete